Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hi Guys,

My name is Elliott. I am a student studying Computer Science :D

I live in london where it rains all the time.

I recently built a water cooled rig with GTX 680 SLI which is really nice imo, may post some pictures up.

I am in need of the unlocked GTX 780M VBIOS.

Hope everyone has a nice day ;)

Hi my name is Tim and I was found this forum after some googling as to exactly who Retired User 2 is on notebookreview. Suffice to say I will not be returning there. I am currently in my second year of studying computer science

and am into all kinds of computer stuff. The computer I am currently using was run over, however all that was needed was a new screen and now it works great! (Elitebook nc8440p)

I am very interested in eGPU's and will likely be posting asking multiple newbie questions about them soon.

Cheers!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey to everyone. My name's Jase. I love building and tweaking. Use to be a heavy gamer now its more of a moderate thing.

I like trying out new mods, don't always get them right but I enjoy the challenge of learning.

Use to mainly use self built desktops, but I'm starting to venture over to gaming laptops, currently own G75VW (which is how/why I found this site)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi my name is Hanberges from France; I've been building desktop gaming rigs for quite some time, and I recently had to switch to one gaming laptop to replace my previous desktop tower - mainly for footprint and noise reasons... at least according to my wife:)

I purchased a new Alienware 18 with a SLI of two 780m, and after having looked on several forums in order to get more in-depth technical info, there were so many links pointing to Tech Inferno that I decided to join !

Hello everyone, my name is Kal, and i just used my NBR nickname. I have not posted anything over there in a LONG time, just ended up getting so busy, and just recently graduated, so i have a lot of spare time on my hands. I had an account on T| I too, its just that i did not post for so long that it got deleted. Just re-registered for it. and that pretty much sums up everything.

• Thumbs Up 1