EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Xonar

Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Damn good eye! No wonder your an administrator :) I was thinking how long will it take for someone to notice, I guess not long.

Hi, I am from Australia, the land of kangaroos, although we don't jump ourselves ;)

I came here looking for Ava's guides on vbios flashing and started wondering, how I missed this place for s long.

Damn good eye! No wonder your an administrator :) I was thinking how long will it take for someone to notice, I guess not long.

Haha, I just remembered there was a user with that nick on nbr a few years ago..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Hello guys, i am here also looking for bios mods and reading every ones adventures.. came from alienware now have p150em 3820qm, 7970m, 32gb ram, and a sad 750 hd for now

good day everyone, come here to learn about overclocking my laptop [dell inspiron 17R se 7720 gt650m i7 3630qm]..

Hi greetings from The Netherlands,

Found out this great bios while looking for a fix for my P150EM. Tried Prema bios and it's just awesome, everybody should just switch to it!

Hello,

I am new here. To be honest, I found out about this community because of the 780 GTX bios by svl7. Though, so far I am pleased with what I see.

Hi,

I just registered here. The community looks very helpful from what I have seen. I found this site while looking for a modified BIOS for my Y500.

I just registered so I could get some modded VBIOS files.. Except none of my posts have gone through so I can't even download -_-

New member to techinferno and I'm glad to have found it. Like most users on here I'm tired of the locked down nature of notebooks, and while I don't have the expertise to do something about it I am glad to see a community where those who know how come together to right the "wrongs" of the manufacturers. Other than that, I'm a gadget fanatic and tinker with most anything to the point of breaking. I'm looking forward to some of the discussions and 'experiments' on these forums.

Hello all, I came over from notebookreview, because I was interested in downloading some files a while back. But just recently my GPU went kaput and went to request for svl7's help :(

Hello I am new i found your forum while looking for bios mods.

and i want to say hi :)

Hi I've found this site when looking for BIOS upgrade for my Clevo notebook and this site is awesome

Tia all's for future help :)

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 7 avec Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi, I'm kazar from italy i join to the community because need some help with my netbook asus 1101 exacly for change gma setting (clock ratio). I have posted in setpll thread!

Best regards

Brett here.... Was looking for a modified bios for my Lenovo y500, I found it. Though I can't download any of the attachments until I reach 5 posts.

Hard to do without making pointless posts, heh... 1 down, 4 to go.

I came to this forum looking for a modified Bios for my new Lenovo, and when you reach a site called Tech-Inferno, what the hell can be wrong?

thnks and respect for all this amazing info you mods and users put in here.

Hi,

My Name Is Michael. We own a shop out of blairsville, Ga and Do Component level repairs and high end system parts sales and service.

I need 5 posts to download a Bios I need to flash to a system so here I am.

Martin here!

Im a computer entusiast from the northen part of Sweden.

Recently bought a gaming laptop and was curious, about how to exceed the default clock. So after some google'ing I found this neat looking forum. Which turned out to be a really nice place to hangout! with nice people :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey Chris here, I'm registrered here to be able to update my y500 bios to the modified version. Thanks

Hello. I'm Mike from France. I cam here via google, searching for unlocked MSI bioses.

I hope to get and give help.

See you later in the forums !

Hey guys Tron2 visited this site looking for best vbios for my new 680m.

I had signed up a few years ago and am now looking to make the most of this site with the wealth of information.

Happy gaming everyone :)

Howdy folks, I am new to these forums. I came here by way of the progress on unlocking the Lenovo Y500 BIOS. Down the rabbit hole I shall go.

Hello all, first post!

I'm tpboy from CHINA.

Im introducing myself to this forum after being referred by a Google search about lenovo Y400 bios unlock to here. The resources here are amazing and I hope to utilize them in the future.