Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hi all!

I'm Davide (aka Eoiz). I'm an italian Apple user, actually I have:

iPhone 5

Mac Book Air (mid 2011), for work

Mac Mini (late 2012), for fun (actually I've the Sonnet Echo Express III-D with a GTX 650, but I'm looking for buying a GTX 970 (still can't figure if it works with the boot menu).

I really don't have many time for forums, but this one seems to be really interesting, and I'll hope to find the help I need for my eGPU setup.

See you :)

Hi. I just joined yesterday and thought I'd introduce myself. I don't really do any modding, but I do like using mods :P Most of the mods I use are for games like Skyrim or World of Tanks. The most I can actually do to my notebook is probably just switch out the RAM, HDD/SSD, and network card. Although I saw what some of you guys are doing with external GPUs and that looks awesome so maybe I can learn from you how to start making my own. I hope to learn a lot from being here and someday solve all my own computer problems.

Hi all,

Recently doing some upgrades to my aged alienware M14x r1 so I've been going on many forums to check out what rams and hard disks to upgrade to. Found this site really really helpful.

Thanks!

Hey I'm planning on upgrading my m14x r1 to a samsung 850 pro ssd. Do you know anything about that?

Hello, my friends. This is Paolo11 (also known as GTO_PAO11). I am a tech noobie but I am a hardcode gamer. I love to ask questions most especially the products I own or if I need to upgrade my laptop. Please be patient with me. :04:

Hello! Can I introduce myself five times then get to downloading those sweet sweet Prema bios images? I suppose spamming folks is no way to introduce myself.

I bought a P151EM through Malibal (regret it) a few years back. It's a fairly modest beasty with i5-3210m and GTX660m. I recently performed a few of the cooling mods listed in the stickied clevo thread. Pretty good results on both the fan taping and heatsink-washers tricks. I also snipped a few of the excessive bits of plastic choking those poor fans. Now if I can just get that new bios I can make the fans stop pulsing and making me crazy :)

Hi Everyone. My name is Artem, I'm seafarer and like to play video games from time to time. Registered here while surfing the internet trying to find the solution of my problem (Throttling of nvidia GT 650M to 745 MHz instead of boosting to 835MHz). Thread "Dell Inspiron 7720 650m GDDR5 modded vBIOS" shows the solution by flashing BIOS. Hope it's the thing, that I need.

• Thumbs Up 1