Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hello everyone.

My name is Pawel and I'm from Poland.

I found this awesome forum while researching possibilities of upgrading the CPU in my HP 2570p. I've found all the information i needed here and now my laptop has a quad core i7-3820qm. After installing it i instantly became paranoid with the temperatures but they're quite normal.

Hey Guys,

Long time lurker. Ive used this forum quite a bit, but never really felt the need to post. After getting a Y510p laptop and needing some help upgrading the wifi card I decided it was time to join and stop lurking.

I mainly inhabit Latest Computer News, Computer Reviews & Updates by Hardware Canucks, and Ive been a long time active member there. Feel free to say "Hi!" as I use the same username as here.

Regards,

Sagath

Hi everyone, My name is Brandon. I have been visiting this site for around a year now. decided to join now to get the percs of being an active member. It started when i would google a problem i would have and TI would always be one of the top links and i would click on it and 90% of the time just reading the forum of you guys helping each other, I was able to solve my own problems. But now I have ran into a new problem. I need 5 post to have access to download files but I have posted more than 5 times and they are just random spam post. I try to ask questions or comment on something. But anyways im sure it will come in time.

My specs are alienware 18(2013)

i7-4700

8gigs ram

gtx770m sli

Hi guys, my name is Erik from Italy.

I came across this forum through Google while searching for infos on Clevo Laptops so I decided to give it a shot and register hoping to learn something more about them especially modding.

Hey there my name is Silvio,im from Germany and i always searching for interesting thinkgs about overclocking or something like that. Found this forum over google. hope i will found some new things here.