Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hi,

some great knowledge is stored in this forum!

I want to get further info concerning my new Y510p, I am glad I found this site!

But I am confused where my posts are gone. Will I get notifications whether my posts are denied or approved?

Greetings,

I stumbled across TechInferno through some googling regarding some issues I was having with my laptop. After checking the place out, it is quite nice, and I'm hoping to be able to stick around.

I would consider myself a tech enthusiast. My guilty pleasures include having the most up to date android phones as well as other technology items when they can be afforded.

I like to tinker. Changing out parts, flashing custom roms, anything in that realm.

I'm looking forward to being able to learn while I'm here and also contribute where I feel I am able.

hello every one and svl7.. it is I DumbDumb from NBR.. I did reg under a different name since my name seemed to be taken when i first registered and i cant acsess that account so I tried my name on NBR and it seems

to be free now! so here i am.. far from a noob.. even tho it says im new..

Hello everyone, nickname is TingSdeel. I live in the Netherlands and i'm 26 years old.

I used to have various desktop pc's with high end specs, but found it hard for me to not keep buying upgrades, so i switched to a Clevo P170EM.

Since a while I again feel the need to do some sick shit to my laptop, like trying modded bios (my damn 7970m gets 95c) and upgrading components.

Back in the day I spend my time with testing and providing pc security for company's of related ppl for fun, so I used to know my way around mostly Windows and some Debian terminals.

Now I'm running Ubuntu 13.10 since I don't play games anymore and Windows got me bored.

Hopefully I can help some1 out with their problems.

Greets & see you on the forum

Hi. ratdude747 here. I have accounts on a lot of forums... my most frequently used one being badcaps.net forums. I'm here mainly to try to de-whitelist my Lenovo P400, a feat that has been spread amon 1 blog and two other forums... which was fine until the intel flash tool gave the infamous error 28 of doom. There is a thread about that already; once I have my 5 posts (legit ones, being an ex forum mod I've developed an allergy to spamming), I'll give that a spin.

Hi everyone, got a typical asian dude here. I'm totally into anything tech like, hoping to learn tips and tricks about my laptop and other things in general. Good to have a place to post questions about anything I'm unsure of.

Signing in from Seattle... stumbled on TI looking for a repair manual for my new system just in case I have to take it down a little farther than normally intended for users. (Only two accessible DIMM slots in a Clevo P370SM, other two take a bit more work.)

Hey guys and gals.

My name is rick I just joined the forum last night officially. Soo many thing I want to get into on this site. I just bought a good laptop and am currently starting a AMD desktop build.

I game a lot on xbox one and 360 as well as ps3 and ps4. My friends just got me into computer gaming and I must say it is better lol.

Anyhow I look forward to talking shop on things thanks.

Hey there, I'm Upd@te, and I've bought a P150SM when it first came out. Before then I've also gamed on desktops. Because I've decided to look into overclocking, undervolting and modding I've decided to make an account here.

I'm also very interested in how bios mods like Prema's and SVL7 's are done/made. The specs on my P150SM are: 4800MQ (currently running at -120mv thanks to Prema), Nvidia 780M, 16gb low voltage ddr3 1866, 2x 256gb plextor m5m, 1tb hitatchi hdd and a Killer 1202.

Some other personal stuff: I'm 20 years old, I'm studying computer science in Holland and I like to play games now and then, Battlefield, Dota2, Assassin's creed, etc.

That's about it :)

Hi Guys,

Just thought it polite to post in here as I came across the Thread.

I have very recently signed up as I came across the forums whilst seraching for upgrade idea's / possibilities for my partners m15x as its starting to struggle alot with more recent games in the last 12 months, anyway I divulge... I live in London tho I am origionally from the North east (North Yorkshire). I work as an IT Engineer but do not consider myself a guru like some folks already here, but i do ok. If i can be of any assistance I will contribute but I most likely will be partaking of the knowledge than adding much to it...time will tell I guess, but regardless folks here seem fun so a big thanks from me to all those who have provided such excellent and sage advice.

Cheers :Banane09:

Hey all. Im a techie who loves learning new things and solutions to problems of computers, and computer components. I am also a member of notebookreview (tacumadesigns). If I can help I always will give good and sound advice to the best of my knowledge and research. I am also thankful to all the people on this site who provide invaluable information once our products are out of warranty.. Thanks for the networking ability.

Hi

I'm Ingvarr, 25, hailing from Belgium.

Currently working as a IT Service Engineer.

Ever since i shorted out my parents computer, i've been making my own custom builds.

At the moment, i'm trying to squeeze all the performance i can out off my Titan.