Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hi everyone :) Im pretty new in this type of things.. Modding bios and stuff. But i really wanna learn :)

The reason im in here is because i just got a new lenovo y510p and know that the wifi card is locked..

I got some other stuff too like my HP laptop i use as my carpc.. :)

I hope im welcome here :P

Sup people, my name's Jules. Just recently came across this forum and it seems like there's a lot of good info here so I thought I'd register.

I have a desktop PC with a GTX 690 and 980x inside and I also have a Clevo P150EM with a 680m in it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello~ im Nic, Graduated with a degree in Biochemistry. Im not a hardcore Gaming enthusiate, just someone of a casual gamer so my Lenovo y400 is pretty awesome! i use to have a Asus u45jc which was a happy little machine, but gotta say i love my new setup!

Lenovo y400 with Asus VG248QE Monitor (using a dvi to hdmi cable to get about 115 Hz)

[h=1][/h]

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys, Im sheeq!

im actually really new to OCing my systems.

Right now i have an Alienware m14x r2 with the upgraded BIOS A11.

I joined because for a while now, ive been messing around and OCing things on my own on research and intuition, but i think i can do way better with this forum. I use my laptop for intensive video editing, graphics editing, photo editing, music production, and all that good stuff. so i want to get the most out of this laptop. ive been Ocing my cpu, with turbo it runs at 3.30 but i want it to be smoother. and anything else that helps my computer process large amounts of video data files. hope this will help me

Hi everyone,

I just joined the forum. I have built many desktops, but I haven't had very much experience with overclocking. I'm sure I will learn a lot here. Right now my main pc is a Lenovo Y580, and I just installed an Intel Wireless-AC 7260 adapter. I am having major issues with the whitelist. I'm hoping to use svl7's unlocked bios, but I have to do some posting before I can attempt it. Just thought I'd say hey to start.

Hi guys (and gals if any), Just signed up here, I was lookin into modding my vbios for my gtx 680M and came acrross this site. Its really nice to find alot of good information on modding bios's.... Thank you all...

Names David, BTW, and currently have a MSI GT70-0NE laptop.. I play BF3/4 and MineCraft.

Hello ladies and gents, I thought why not to make a short intro of myself... well, I joined TI because my recently purchased P370SM3 started acting strange and give me aaalll kiinndzzz of errors :dejection: .

I found out this forum via notebookreviews where ppl had similar issues namely 780M SLI flickerings. So far everyone has been really nice, and helped me with the issues, but yet not completely solved. I thought this forum is so amazing so I bought the Elite membership :chuncky:

Also just for info, I'm a college student, love working out in the gym, and gaming :highly_amused: I hope I get to know a few ppl here and thanks again for having such a forum. :D

Hello world!

I discovered this forum after searching for a bios firmware update and found the Prema BIOS thread. After wanting to download BIOS firmware I realized I needed a user, so here I am :)

I'm the owner of a clevo W370et.

Edit: Sorry! I posted twice because I didn't realize admins had to approve my post.

Hello all, I have joined after finding the Y500 bios mod thread here, necessary to install a better wireless lan card in my Lenovo. Now i hope that everything will work all right :) Name is Marius and i am from Romania. Tried to pay subscription fee but for some reason or other i get an error with unsupported currency. Anyway, it's nice to be here and this place is great for my Y500.

Hello all, I'm tony from the UK and I've been following techinferno for quite some time and it's the main reason I bought my m17x r4 as there are so many helpful people on these forums with guides on so many things which gave me the courage to upgrade my cpu and gpu and i'm looking to upgrade to the 880m from the 680m in the not to distant future.