Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

I'm MedicineForFuel. I am a proud owner of the w870cu (i7-920xm, 6970m). I found this place while looking for a solution to my failed VBIOS flash for my 6970m and found svl7's awesome post on how he fixed his . I have been a regular viewer since then and have just now decided to make an account. Nice to meet all of you!

Hey, I'm a new user on T|I! I need to make 5 posts before I can access svl7's bios flash mod for my Lenovo Y500 so that I can install my new wireless card. So here's number 1! :D

I appreciate what y'all do and look forward to being part of the community.

Greetings & Happy Festivus everybody! I'm Ben! And I discovered this forum a few weeks ago and must admit---I was overwhelmed by the amount of informative material available! Really interesting stuff! I hope to fit in properly in time!

Until then, Happy Holidays to some & a very jolly Festivus for the rest of us!

Hello everybody,

While i was googeling for some nice mods for clevo laptops i saw this forum. I registered and explored the forum and it looks like a nice forum with a great community :)

This is going to be 2nd forum where i am going to be very active. I'm also active on tweakers (A dutch tech site) but the community is going dying. There are very much people and there is a big activity but all the people that are registered after 2011 (half the active community) don't even know where the power on button is on their new computer :disturbed:

Bit this forum is just... awesome! The community here has brains (:Banane17:) and there are many wonderfull mods here! The forum is also very simple to browse so it's just perfect.

But this is to introduce myself so... Hello, i'm Bas from the Netherlands (living in Den Helder) and i'm 15 years old now. I'm getting within 2 weeks my P157SM notebook and i love to overclock, mod and build computers.

greets,

Me :47_002:

Tech Inferno Fan NBR ban summary: a ban based on fiction by NBR moderator Lenovo fan ZaZ 11-Dec-2012: NBR's updated 12-11-2012 forum rules radically alters their original 3-10-2007 forum rules. Chris Leonard granting himself and other NBR admins/mods the right to do whatever/whenever with users and their content with the new FINAL WORD section he added captured in the spoiler below, classic bait-and-switch. Bait users to register and submit content based on the fair 3-10-2007 rules, then switch in the new 12-11-2012 rules to attempt to secure the content from which then can bait new users. Did anybody notice? DIY eGPUThin-and-light Ivy/Sandy Bridge iGPU, dGPU and eGPU notebooksODD caddy
=============== Yes, We noticed, I had to google a bit before finding you and this new website... All of my posts, all the work we did -you did- seems to be gobe in the void of some easy reset guy... Also, it seems like my posts to an Italian websites and tomshardware if I don go wrong ALL of which have been eliminated too, So its no possible to start a new discussion from where I left, backup all work... ty nando for saving what you could... I still run my HP 6930p win 7 pro 32 bit 2gb RAM and egpu ATI HD6850, to which I connected a Korean Crossover HDMI monitor bought from ebay for 300 bucks that is really good resolution 2560X1440... I wanted to upgrade my RAM to 8gb, Reinstall everything from scratch, but I didnt remember all the passages, with dismantling search results... for gaming the system is far by enough, but for Video editing I really need that RAM upgrade... resolution changes... I Have some back up myself of old DNA drivers I've never had a problem with, and some other stuff practically GOLD useful for an upgrade experiment to 64bit system... what i cant remember are other user experience and also i lost old mail addresse to which your posts were helping me to get the system running and the issue about using more than 2gb RAM I cant remember... only thing DV6 owner's and you got it working was enough of inspiration but technical records are lost to me...===================================================================================================================================================================================================================================== HP Elitebook 6930p \ Win 7 Pro 32bit \ Everest \ 2 gb Ram \ ATI Radeon 6850HD \ 60gb HD 5400rpm \ Triple boot W7\ XP\ Ubuntu

Happy New Year from Richmond, VA. I've been building desktops and home theater computers for years and recently decided I should tear into my aging M17X R2. Most of my google searches for information about mods and video card upgrades sent me here, there is a lot of information I've already found so I decided I should sign up and try to do my part. Thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

All rightt! thank you for this incredible forum. I came searching for tools for my new laptop and I found incredible support by the community. I will thank also SVL7 for his incredible work fixing my problem with flickering 780m sli. THank!!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello guys!

I have been running a M14xR1 i7-2720QM, 8GB , Primary - SSD Samsung 840Pro 256GB, Secondary - WesterDigital 500 GB, GT 555m 3.0GB.

I joined to get the most out of my current system until its time to upgrade. Looking at best thermal grease to lower temps, GPU overclocking programs, and tips for performance settings.

Stay warm! It's -17 below here in Minnesota!