Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this awesome forum and was directed here through searching about my Lenovo Y500. The work people here have done with custom bios is amazing.

Anyway, I usually game on my desktop but recently was able to get my wife to join me in a game called Natural Selection 2. She was using my Y500 which only had a single gt650m at the time, and performance was pretty bad (like 30fps in 768p and low settings).

So after reading through these forums I bought another 650m and have already seen a huge performance increase. Can't wait to see even more improvement after custom bios and subsequent overclocking.

Hi everyone.

Im new to here and i found this forum when im in need to find a vBIOS for my client's GTX 780M which is installed in his AW M18x. The custom BIOS developed by the people here is pretty amazing and there is no problem at all. The guides are also simple, clear and well explained.

In before this, im an owner of AW M15x but sold it due to financial issues. Then, my 2nd laptop is a ASUS N53, and now my 3rd and current laptop, a HP Elitebook 6930p. :)

Hey guys!

It is great to be a member on this forum! To tell you a bit about myself, I very much enjoy gaming, music, film and photography. This forum is an amazing resource for all sorts information and content that it would be virtually impossible for me to list. Though I must admit I am not the most knowledgeable when it comes to technical aspects of computers and other such areas. I hope that in the future I can bring and contribute something to these forums. Once again, looking forward to reading, gaining knowledge and having fun on the way :) All the best,

-MikePio

Hi everyone,

I'm not new to this kind of forums, but I am new to your forums and I think I'll have a great time here. Well I'm a sort of a software developer, Java as for my main language. I own a lenovo y510p in SLI config, and trying to hackintosh it. Anyway, by the looks of your forums, I think I will learn a lot from here. and I see there are members here who also has the same machine as I do so I think we could help each other, specially on modding it :D I hope the community would be very helpful in anyway they can. As I would be also.

Thank you :)

Hi Im Zbig, I will be flying now with GT70 0ND with 675MX(hopefully OC)

->previously gateway 8800gts,and alienware 17 r4 7970m.

wanted to say hi there is so much of interesting informations in here about laptops graphic and OC.Great job!