Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Dear all,

A quick presentation of myself:

- My name is Florian, I come from France (sorry if my English is not the best), I work in Luxembourg in a Life Insurance company.

- I like video games, football, gym-fitness and have fun with my friends.

I found out this forum thanks to Google looking for a modified bios for my GTX 780 SC ACX.

It seems there is a huge contents about various things here. I hope I could be able to help anybody on his request or anything else on this website.

See you later here guys :)

Flo.

Hello everyone,

I'm from the US, got my AW17 about a week ago. Gotta thank for the great guides here. I'm a complete novice to overclocking, modding bioses and etc...

Still pondering if a my gtx780m should be flashed. I'm a little worried that it might get messed up or something.

Heya there !

Recent buyer of a Clevo P150SM with a GTX 780M and Intel 4800MQ, and first time PC Game user, (always had an Apple computer please be gentle :D)

I want to learn and understand how my laptop works deep down to unleash its power !!

That is why I am very pleased to join your community and hope I will be able to help at some points !

Apart from that my name is Romain, I am from UK and I am a programmer.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers.

hey ! hello all i'm new here, i'm from france and i have m15x r2 with 70qm+5850m

i'm looking for upgrde to 7970m, but before i want to say a BIG thanks to slv7 and all of the members here for thier hard work

best regards

Hey all, just signed up a little bit ago, found this forum from the 780 Classified thread over on OC.net. Can't wait to get my card and try out Svl7's BIOS' for it!! From Kansas City, Missouri, been into computers for about 20 years now haha.

Hi all, I just got a Clevo P150SM and looking forward to flashing svl7's VBIOS to unlock higher clocks on the GTX 780M! Aside from that, I am a tech gadget enthusiast. I've been interested in computers and gadgets for the longest time, but never got around to learning about them academically or professionally (I'm a biology geek primarily, although computational biology is something I would really like to get into!). Hopefully I'll be able to learn a thing or two (or 47) from these forums! :)

Hello to everyone, i am new and I desperate need help by flashing my Zotac GTX 580 since it started to pop up red lines even in BIOS page too.

Hope to find someone so good to help me soooo... i jump somewhere else to post a thread about it.

Thank you very much! Byeeee

Hello, everyone.

I don't really have much to say, I stumbled upon this site after googling for an unlocked bios of Lenovo Y400 models, and soon learned that I had to register to download the files.

Other than that, it's a pleasure to be acquainted with a helpful bunch that's enthusiastic about computers as I am.

• Thumbs Up 1

Richard Lawson. I've been building my own computers for twenty years. No, really. I actually said these words out loud: "Who could even fill a 40MB hard drive with data?" (Note the MB - Not GB, not TB, but MB.) I thought auto-justified paragraphs were the greatest thing since sliced bread. Yes, I'm old.

However, I got an Alienware laptop so I could lug it into the living room and play my games while keeping my wife company. That didn't keep me from ripping it open the day I got it and sticking in two SSD drives I had lying around. No matter what you give me, I'll tinker with it and never be completely satisfied.

I think these forums will be right up my alley. =)

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi, I'm Sebastien, I'm french so I'm sorry for my english :), I come here beacause I'have a Ideapad Y580 with locked bios :/, I'm curious, so I come to you to see all the possibilities of my Y580.

I am happy to be among you :)

I'm June. I'm a notebook enthusiast. I like the latest technologies but I like more about making use every ounce of a laptop's capabilities. That is why I overclock first the graphic cards, memory and processors and even modify the stock cooling radically and buy not the latest and fastest laptops. After all the latest and fastest laptops today will soon be the bargain of tomorrows. I love a minimalist design and power efficiency that is why I love APUs and laptops. Upgrading for me is better than buying a completely new laptop.