Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

hello techno fellas, this is wsultan an 21 yo gaming enthusiast, ive reached this very informative community via looking for an overclocking solution to my m14x and here i am joining the forces and burning my rig cores ;) , i hope ill enjoy my stay and thanks for the welcomes in advance , CHEERS

Ey guys. I'm Celos. Another new guy here. I used to have a desktop and decided to get rid of it in exchange for a Lenovo Y500 SLI. Decided to switch since my work always puts me on the road and this seemed more practical. These days laptops are pretty powerful already. Looking forward to contributing to this community. Thanks.

Hello I'm new! I am a proud of an Alienware m14x r1. I cannot complain about this computer it has been great! I do have one negative to say about it. The placement of the charge port did not allow for enough flexibility of the ac adapter. If you are not mindful of where you place the cord it will split at the end and you will have to replace it because the computer will think the ac adapter is not genuine. I also have a custom build rig. Its a super money pit but it sure is fun to have!

Hey guys, I've just discovered this forum. I was reading the Lenovo IdeaPad Y580 Hackintosh thread, and the unlocked Y580 BIOS was mentioned, which brought me here. I love the laptop discussions, the Y580 ones in particular. My real name is Jan, I currently live in NYC and I'm nearly 26 years old. The first computer I've even taken apart was a G3 450 Mhz iMac, when I was like 14.

I do have one question, how come I can't download files? I've read somewhere you need 5 posts, and I've got more. Also, how many do I need before the moderator stops doing the approval?

• Founder
Hey guys, I've just discovered this forum. I was reading the Lenovo IdeaPad Y580 Hackintosh thread, and the unlocked Y580 BIOS was mentioned, which brought me here. I love the laptop discussions, the Y580 ones in particular. My real name is Jan, I currently live in NYC and I'm nearly 26 years old. The first computer I've even taken apart was a G3 450 Mhz iMac, when I was like 14.

I do have one question, how come I can't download files? I've read somewhere you need 5 posts, and I've got more. Also, how many do I need before the moderator stops doing the approval?

Welcome to ti buddy.

You're over 5 posts and the system will automatically promote you to full permissions within an hour (if it hadn't already), once it's done you will not need moderators to approve your posts and will be able to download anything you want.

Cheers.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

True true. But off topic posts don't increase the post count. Só if a user has >5 post count he will surely get promoted.

Wait a minute, you mean the posts in the hot chicks thread do not count towards the post count?

So all those noble guys posting there do not even get some kind reward? :nightmare:

True true. But off topic posts don't increase the post count. Só if a user has >5 post count he will surely get promoted.

Ah, is that so? Nice, learning new things everyday :D

Wait a minute, you mean the posts in the hot chicks thread do not count towards the post count?

So all those noble guys posting there do not even get some kind reward? :nightmare:

Well... hardly anyone posts good stuff there recently, I think the last couple of good pics were posted by Sarge.

Hi guys i'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm courtney, and i just bought my first gaming pc :D...not so great when i see all the stuff coming out now a days but i got the GT 60 OND. Here are the specs : GTX 675MX/I7-3630 qm @ 2.4mhz/ 8 GB RAM. I overclocked the gpu using MSI after burner and i'm pretty satisfied with what i have. Anyways thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing and i look forward to talking with all of you :DDDD

• Thumbs Up 1

Well... hardly anyone posts good stuff there recently, I think the last couple of good pics were posted by Sarge.

Challenge Accepted! hehe

Hi all, I'm Krayge from London, UK. Not as big of a fan of notepads as the majority on these forums appear to be, personally more of a desktop man for both work and play, but there seems to be a wealth of information across the boards that I'm more than willing to absorb. Hopefully I'll have something to offer you in return too (besides hot chick photos). :orange:

Thanks for having me.

Well well. . Im new around here which is obvious lookibg at my post count. Ive only seen now that there is an introductory page.

Well Im Stephan from South Africa and it is goid to meet you all and to enjoy a good bios mod by sl7 for my 780.....

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hello,

I'm a new member as well. Just purchased a y500, I'm hoping to upgrade my wireless card using the bios provided here. I'm a media center enthusiast although Microsoft has given up on it, so I'm not sure how much longer. I hope I can help sine others in regards to htpcs

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hey guys,

I've been running on my MSI GT60 for about 9 months now and I'm still loving this NB! I'm always looking for resources to upgrade my system with, and I've been needing to find a community with the know-how to help me trouble shoot any issues I might run into in the future. So far though this computer has been amazing with very little hickups.