Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hi, I am from Australia, the land of kangaroos, although we don't jump ourselves ;)

I came here looking for Ava's guides on vbios flashing and started wondering, how I missed this place for s long.

• Founder
Damn good eye! No wonder your an administrator :) I was thinking how long will it take for someone to notice, I guess not long.

Haha, I just remembered there was a user with that nick on nbr a few years ago..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

New member to techinferno and I'm glad to have found it. Like most users on here I'm tired of the locked down nature of notebooks, and while I don't have the expertise to do something about it I am glad to see a community where those who know how come together to right the "wrongs" of the manufacturers. Other than that, I'm a gadget fanatic and tinker with most anything to the point of breaking. I'm looking forward to some of the discussions and 'experiments' on these forums.

Hi, I'm kazar from italy i join to the community because need some help with my netbook asus 1101 exacly for change gma setting (clock ratio). I have posted in setpll thread!

Best regards

Martin here!

Im a computer entusiast from the northen part of Sweden.

Recently bought a gaming laptop and was curious, about how to exceed the default clock. So after some google'ing I found this neat looking forum. Which turned out to be a really nice place to hangout! with nice people :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys Tron2 visited this site looking for best vbios for my new 680m.

I had signed up a few years ago and am now looking to make the most of this site with the wealth of information.

Happy gaming everyone :)

Hello all, first post!

I'm tpboy from CHINA.

Im introducing myself to this forum after being referred by a Google search about lenovo Y400 bios unlock to here. The resources here are amazing and I hope to utilize them in the future.