Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hello all,
Found my way to this forums, by googling the problem of throttling on my new gpu . I have a sli 880m and alot of people are saying I need the vbios to unlock its true potential.
I have a bit of experience with moderating computers, but more on the hardware side rather than programming. i have swopped my old sli gtx 780m on the 880m and now think that it is more of a pain in the a**
Notebook: alienware 18

would prefer some help from you on how to fix the problems

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone here,

I came here looking for informations about upgrading my Alienware M17xR4. This is a 2012 laptop and I want to keep it again for something like 1 or 2 years so I want to upgrade it a little. I already upgraded CPU, RAM, changed HDD and SSD, in a few days I'll reveive a new GPU and a mSATA SSD which will be used as cache for HDD. Next year I think I'll buy a new laptop with 6820HK and GTX 1070, if prices will decrease but until then I want to play my games with high settings so a little overclock will be required, so I have a few things to ask. Thanks all for sharing knowledge.

Hi everyone!

I found this forum looking for informations about modding on my pc, an Acer Predator 15. I wanted to replace the vbios with a custom one in order to unlock voltage controls and clock limits (my laptop has a gtx 970m 3gb) and I instantly received support from the modders, even if I haven't been promoted yet and I can't access to the files I need. Anyway I'm really interested in joining this community and I hope I'll feel good here, maybe one day I could be more useful to the other members. Thank you for the help.

Hello,
I'm looking to get into bios modding again, (mostly gpu modding but possibly some mobo bios modding as well). Last time I did this sort of thing it was when I unlocked the shaders on my HD6950!
Hoping to get back on my feet with this community