Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Greetings. I found about TechInferno while checking for modifications for my Clevo P170EM. I have been enjoying the quality content here. Looking forward to participate in this community.

Cheers!

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, Xenus said:

Greetings. I found about TechInferno while checking for modifications for my Clevo P170EM. I have been enjoying the quality content here. Looking forward to participate in this community.

Cheers!

Welcome. Glad you joined us.

Hello everyone, I'm Talat, I'm new here at TI.

I'm a regular person, not much going on there. Professionally: Illustrator/Artist, Designer, Language teacher (French Advanced, German Basic level). Hobbys: Videogames, Photography, Animation.

DTR: MSi GT7x Series with gtx880m

Custom Desktop: 6700K, 32GB Vengeance3000c15, Maximus VIII Impact, h80iv2, intel 750 series 400gb, gtx1060, all stuffed nicely in a cm elite 130.

Theatre room: BenQ W1070, Custom Audio: Denon (amp), Onkyo D602F (main A), Victor AV3 (main B), Onkyo D202aii & D202ii liverpools as surrounds, 100W Yamaha Sub.

Work Monitor: Eizo FlexScan 2462W (still going strong after all these years!)

Do all my gaming at 1080p, at 100", so I don't need a bigger vga card at all if anyone thinks i've spent so much on audio and hardware and don't even have a 1080, well, I don't need it. Not at 4K yet, so might as well keep saving for an amp that supports 4k passthrough plus a 4k projector!

That's about it. And oh, i'm also a bit of a fitness buff, though I would never compare myself to anyone at all. I was always a weakling since childhood, so I think I have achieved a huge amount by being as fit as I can be withing my limitations. I did 3 rounds of BeachBody's 21DayFix backtoback, then P90X3. *you can't wish for it, you have to work for it!* 

Edited by monsti
all-important hard disk drive missed out!
  • Thumbs Up 2

Hi to all !

Couple of days ago I bought my first gaming laptop Asus G9-971 with 970m and I enjoying it quite alot but as I like to tinkering around it ( had the same "issue" with my desktops some months/years ago;) and found TI forums ,in short,very cool place:)

Gretzz!

Thanks Mr. Fox.

Although, after more than a week, I'm still wondering why I am not promoted yet. I'm still waiting on a promo, so I can get that 880m bios and be rid of my throttling woes for good! (fingers crossed!)

15 minutes ago, monsti said:

Thanks Mr. Fox.

Although, after more than a week, I'm still wondering why I am not promoted yet. I'm still waiting on a promo, so I can get that 880m bios and be rid of my throttling woes for good! (fingers crossed!)

You should check the requirements for downloading content. You can earn the privilege through meaningful  engagement with the community or through an Elite membership, whichever is best for you.

Okay, right, gottit. Well, if more people would have replied to my post, then maybe a conversation would've started, however, besides you that post just stagnated :P I was honestly looking for tons of opinions of many people, but the response was, as you saw, overwhelming :D

Is there a way I can repost that to a troubleshooting thread somewhere on the forum? *wondering*

Hello,

My name is tim i am from germany and i am in a apprenticeship for an it system technician.

I came to this site because i looked for a vbios mod for my GT650M in my Lenovo Y500.

Hope i can contribute to this forum with my knowledge in Networks.

greetings.

Hello to all you...I'm Tony from Italy and from hwupgrade.it same nick of there...

i'm starting to follow mxm and gaming machine seriously and lastly approach there for learn and learn (golden boy leitmotiv :D )

i hope to learn and emule my knowledgement ;)

see u soon boyz

Hello everyone, I'm from the USA, found this site by searching for a BIOS wlan unlock for my Lenovo y510p.  

I'm an avid IoT device fan.  From RaspberryPi, Arduino, NetDuino.  I've written a Door controller for our local makerspace using wiegand rfid readers, an Arduino and a RaspberryPi. It was a fun project. It's been installed and running without fail for the last 2 years. :) gotta like that.  

Still exploring T | I but I'm looking forward to learning more and participate in the forums.

Hi out there im Dragathar from Germany. I own a AW M17x R4 and an AW15. Came here because of troubles with BIOS / Graphiccard issues on my M17.
But in the last 2 Day i learned alot from the Posts.
Hopefully i will be able to Help some one as good as you do with all your custom BIOS and driver support etc.

Hello everyone,

Im Rare, I like hardware and pushing thing to their limits, I also do like trying to get the best out of my money. I am very interested in eGpu and own a EXP GDC BEAST v8.4d. Im deciding if I should buy a r9 390 from a friend but atm I am rocking a hd 7850. I am here though to look for help because it died when testing the r9 390. But that's something that will be answered when my post gets approved^^. Anyway, as for laptop,  I am rocking a MSI ge60 2pc apache. I do study IT and robotics in particular, so I guess I do have some technical background, but nothing major. Hence why I am still here asking probably noob questions and doing stupid stuff destroying things etc xD. 

Oh well, I enjoy reading every diy setup posts here and seeing them perform so well ^^. I hope that I will get to learn more and more about it and that I eventually even can answer some questions myself. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to All,

I'm Fabio from Italy and I'm following this thread for a few months:

by now, I bought the necessary to make my own eGPU for my mid 2014 MBP but I'm struggling with some detail, so I decided to share my experience and ask for help in the dedicated thread.

Cheers!

• Thumbs Up 1

Hello everybody :)  Im Alexander from Spain , Im a game enthusiast . I like Lineage2, and different  mñprog -

,my friend suggest me , this wonderful forum . to learn how  to run   faster my old MSI :)

Thanks to administration to make it possible !

Gracias amigos !

Hi,

Hélder from Portugal. I've been following this forum for a while, finally tough I could contribute a thing or two.

Thanks for this space, it really stands out from other communities :)

• Thumbs Up 1