Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hi everyone,

I play on a Alienware Mx17x just buy in November 2015 with a crossfire,

Found this forum because i will see how to overclock it and see how to used has the best this monster,

I'm playing Cs go, Wildstar and Battlefront,

I'm 27 years old and work has a banker in French,

Gday, from Australia!

Im the proud owner of a republic of games G750JH  with a GTX 780M OC via custom vbios (Massive thanks to Klem, fella is a legend!)

and i also own an alienware 18xR2 with dual 7970m OC and love them both.

this site has been so far the best place ive ever seen for vbios modifications. 

I have been looking on the internet try to find out few solution for my laptop that is going nut. I found this forum and at first impression i really liked it and after reading few thread i decide to sign up, there is good discussion i m interested in it.

I hope to get in the new rank soon.

cherio guys

Well, I'm a novice in the computer/tech world. Decided to initiate myself with an eGPU project (still in progress though), but apart from that, let's have some fun building and discussing. Hope i can learn from you all, and in a near future be able to help out the upcoming noobies.
ATM got a mbp mid 2012 i7 2.9 Ghz 8gb, and let's be honest, it sucks for gaming, so hopefully I can get my GTX 960 to work soon.
One last thing, any thread you'd recommend to get started in this awesome and interesting world?

Greetings, I am a new member.  I recently got an Eluktronics P650RE6-G which is basically a Clevo P650RE6.  I'm excited to see how far this laptop can go.

Edited by HTML
Removed My Question about Limits: It was answered in another thread where I learned about Pre-Promotion.

Hello to everyone.

I've signed up this forum because I think it is one of the most comprehensive and detailed forum to find infos about Clevos barebones. I'm leaning toward buying a Clevo in the very next future (P771DM or sort of), hence the interest at gathering the most informations possible before the buying.

And.. what do I? Well, as a hobby I am a pretty established youtuber (8K subscribers and counting, as I speak), whose main theme is some co-op mode of TeamFortress2 and other multiplayers. I really need to squeeze some more juice than what my current setup can (currently a pretty old Dell XPS17 701x), but I'm still limited to the need of a notebook form factor, to move it around here and there around the house at my needs.

Byez,

TheMacco26

What's up people mike Franco here, lol been on and tech inferno for a awhile now. I have been PC gaming for a long time and I do game with Brian (aka) 5150 joker the head honcho of tech inferno, we been gaming together with a core group of guys for he last few years already. I'm one of the admins on ts I'm in The PoTaTo room as I currently don't have a gaming rig. Hey that reminds me I could use all the help I can get to build a new one I'm looking at around 500 right now but will be upgrading in near future I'm like a crack head who needs his next fix its been a long 6 months with no PC.  Well guess I get in with the boring stuff I'm 31 born and raised in sunny Santa Barbara California, I used to work for the United States postal service but currently gonna be starting a new job working at our local hospital as a patient transporter in the radiology department.  I'm married and have 4 awesome kids, my life is pretty fun I love guns and shooting them I do own a few, I like military gear and anything military related.  I play all kinds of games I'm not big LOL or CSGO, I really like Arma 3 GTA, The Witcher, etc etc. well if you wanna chitchat I'm on ts or wherever maybe on here come hit me up I like to talk.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi, I'm Cailley06 . Wecome  to this site too! You know, this is is a great start for me. I find this forum very interesting.  I feel great being here knowing that I've just started. Let us keep the site active newbies out
there. Good day to all! :)

Hi,

Just got started here. Didn't know this site existed until I recently started looking into the possibility of an external GPU for my Gigabyte Brix - and from reading what I did here I found that what I wanted to do was possible. So after finding that out - I did it and it works. SO I then posted a provisional guide on this site so that others wanting to try it can read of my experience.

One of my interests is in re-bodying PC guts into other cases and scratch building cases. I run a small laser cutting business to indulge my hobby and help others with the same passion.

• Thumbs Up 1