Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hi All,

I am Danijel, living in Croatia. Using computers primary for my business. At the moment I am using ThinkPad T540P as my daily driver and just today I replaced my old ThinkPad X120E with EliteBook 2560P.

Also, I am BlackBerry 10 (Passport) and Windows Phone user (Lumia 1520).

I was told that I will find some good reading here.

Danijel

Hey all !! I am david just cam here and joined techinferno. I am quite happy to be here since read lot of posts here and sensible tech discussions about graphics and nvidia. The instrument i have is Lenovo Y500, laptop that came with NVidia 750M 2Giga graphics and am quite fond of playing games, my favorite ones are Delta Force, GTA, Hitman and few more. I like to participate in the topics and wish to have replies from people irrespective of interests and devices they own. Like to make new tech friends and hope could help them in their queries. Once again, its David - Behind Enemy Lines !

Hi all, I'm Syspsi

Arrived here searching for modded bios for my Alienware M17x R4.

I'm trying to upgrade from a 680M to a 980M, if possible.

That's is why i'm here, a lot of technical information and bios/vbios to the upgrade procedure.

Thanks a lot for all in advance.

Hello world !!!

My name is Xynosaur I'm from PQ, Canada and I discover this forum from the Y400/Y500 thread about the modded BIOS for 2.04 !

Nice little place ! I will definitely come back from time to time ! :)

My main computer is a Lenovo Y400 with a 256gb mSataSSD and a 512gb SSD (I have the latest one with the GT750m) !

I am mostly an Atari ST user !! (I still love the amiga ;) The war is over now !)