Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hi I'm Frank. I bought an intel wifi card 7260 ac. I really wanted to upgrade my wifi card from centrio n-2200 to my new wifi card. But my new card doesnt authorized it by lenovo maybe it's on whitelist. So i have to update my bios. My bios version is 1.50. I needed more 4 post to download it. Darn it .

Hello peeps! I'm new here. I have not really got in to OC/modding systems too much in my time messing with them, I am more about just ensuring stuff works. I am currently trying my butt off to get a laptop to work, but that is causing me no end of hell... I will be viewing some of the topics here to see if there is any info on other systems I have laying around to see if I can get any more life out of them.

Hi!

just registered , I have a clevo p170em and gtx 675mx , end of year I am looking to change to a new clevo I think and hopefully you guys could give some advice for the next laptop.

I see some discussions and are very interesting !