Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

hi, Condorito here, Leo in reality, from southern Chile, shuttle driver, drummer.

by the way, I can't wait until I am worthy enough, I need this file...

http://forum.techinferno.com/attachments/lenovo-ibm/9992d1387210072-y510p-recovery-media.torrent.txt

I would appreciate it if anybody with 5 posts and or Elite member would provide me with that file, thanks.

hey, spiroth10 here.

been a member for quite some time, but never participated, was scared to try some of the drivers here for fear of bricking my laptop. but hey, Im here now so... yeah.

I guess Im a gamer, interested in using my PC as a home media center, which brought me here for modded vBios originally.

I came back because, basically this seems like a tech savvy community, and I end up with complex problems a lot -- usually trying to work my way around the system. Im the kind of guy willing to put a whole lot of work into something rather than spend more $$ on it, since Im quite poor, and when I do spend, its as much as I can, and as good quality as possible. the rest is me working around the system to get the most out of it.

I know a little C++, have some web design skills, but never use them. Also a musician, but I sold all my gear when an Ex left me and I got addicted to drugs.

Im in rehab now, and basically just enjoying technology as a way to pass the time while Im not working.

I Dont really know what else to say lol

my name is ivan sorce . I am an overclocker . I own the r7 240 brought to 1.450mhz and I own an article of hardware thoms Italy ... I'm looking for " sml7" wondering if it helps me to Unlock the fsb controll of my laptop to do overclocking . if you see him tell him that I seek XDD

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi, been registered on these forums for a while now, but for what ever reason I haven't posted. I'm in the IT field, if I'm not "playing" with all my tech toys, I'm working on and modifying my cars. So far this forum has been really good, love it, enjoying the info contained within!

Hello,

Good day to whomever feels like it. I am new here and been a PC builder since the mid 90's. Yes I am quite old and love computers. I am a gamer at heart but tend to do professional work for money and sometimes pleasure. Just saying Hi.

I am currently running an Alienware M17xr4 and I will probably be sticking to it for the next 2-3 or 10 years if they completely remove legacy support.

Anyways looking forward to support and receive support here, best wishes.

Hello Guys, Nice to meet you, i am purnomo aka rashoumond, i am noub, please guide me :cheerful:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes i'm forget, my gear is Alienware M14X. Is there anyone who used alienware too? Teach me what i don't know :D

Hello,

Nice to be here, been reading a loooot of hours till today so i decided to register. Am running a K3000M on a HP Z1 workstation and am looking for answers to get a R9 M290x or GTX 980M (both Clevo) working in my Z1 so i can replace the Quadro.

Goodnight,

So, I'm Tiago from Portugal, formerly and electronics and telecoms students, but procrastination got the best of me and I'm working in a laptop repair center doing component level repairs, got the job thanks to a freelance automation job.

Joined this community due to some crazy ideas that are floating in my head and having posted in some other forums none of them was has focused in pushing the limits as this one seems to be.

Best regards.