Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hello.

I signed up on this forum just now, but for a long time looking through them. It is a veritable mine of information! Briefly about myself: I am an electronics hobbyist, tinkerer, and since I do not have a lot of money for a lot of things I do each hand. Hi all;).

Hey Y'all. I got myself a y510p lenovo laptop and I love it but have major heating issues! I have been a long time reader of the forum so decided to join. you guys have a lot of great insights I think would help improve the issues with my laptop :D

- - - Updated - - -

PS. Look to unlock my bios with svl7's mod. Really appreciate the work he has done

Hi everyone, just wanting to introduce myself so lets begin, hi my name is izombye (not really tho) and i was really interested in this page because of all the usefull information i found about overclocking and changing bios. Hope i didnt sound too anoying ;D

Joined just today, this forum seems to be very interesting and informative and I feel like I'll find a lot of helpful information here considering cpus, gpus, overclocking and such stuff, which is pretty interesting for me at the moment.

Joined 2013 but havnt been active at all. Upgrades my m18xR2 recently to a Geforce 980M when my last 7970m card died after years of hard OC. Now I'm here looking for tips n tricks on my new card aswell as modified drivers.

I'll be honest I'm just here because I was looking for a fix for my Hotkey.exe because part of my backlit keyboard is noncontrollable by the app, but the light isn't broken because when the computer is booting up it turns on automatically. It just turns off once I log in. Now I have to make posts just so I can download a file from a forum to try fixing it.