Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hi All !

Im from Morocco, I'm architect and I like also gaming, I have a Dell Precision M4700 and I'm joining this forum because I want to try the eGPU exprerience with my laptop in the hope of using a good video game on gaming. I find this forum very interesting and I hope I can get help and also help where I can with you guys ! Regards

Hello All, new here and this is my introduction! I am an avid gamer, on console, handheld and PC. I am soon to be building a new gaming / programming computer with a 4 monitor setup. I have purchased the monitors and am in the process of finding or making a desk that will suit my needs.

Hi I am Phi,

I have bought a y510p a year ago. good notebook, but it definitely some improvement. for instance the wifi card is crap. so i will change it. the. GT 755 SLI is working flawlessly, i always update nvidia driver. i will also swap the hdd for a sdd. i even got used to windows 8.1:haha:

Hi all my name is Bill I to am new at IT But I have been for several months now reading all the forms here and enjoying all of the very interesting and educational forms here.Just recently I decided to sign up and contribute and hopefully become a part of the IT community. Its very difficult to find a forum where you can be truthful and not be deleted. Thank you guys hope to be here for many years to learn and contribute.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi all my name is Bill I to am new at IT But I have been for several months now reading all the forms here and enjoying all of the very interesting and educational forms here.Just recently I decided to sign up and contribute and hopefully become a part of the IT community. Its very difficult to find a forum where you can be truthful and not be deleted. Thank you guys hope to be here for many years to learn and contribute.

Hey guys,

My name is Kyle and I have been a member at NBR and figured I would join here as well to learn more about the hobby I am growing to like more and more. I look forward to learning from everyone here and when I am able, contribute as well. If you want to know more about me, just check out my profile. Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 1

What's up guys. P650SG owner here and came by to see about the vbios and overclocking my gpu. Another forum I am on is hardforum.com and use to be the gaming mod. Currently stationed in Alaska and my game of choice is CS GO.

Hello guys,

Call me Karajan (yeah, like the maestro, if that does ring a bell o/) Glad I found this forum, many interesting threads, and as an happy owner of an Alienware 14 (mid 13) I hope I gonna find some tips about OCing this thing (maybe flashing the vbios of my 765M).

Later !