Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hi guys, I'm from the UK and joined these forums mainly to get premas BIOS for my laptop but also for general GPU discussion. I have a 675MX and 660Ti and am struggling to play Total War: Attila at the best setting possible. I also play PS4 and are currently addicted to Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on 3DS.

Hi, I'm a PC/Computer gaming fan for about 25 years, mostly desktop, but lately I've been Notebook Focused for impromptu LAN parties. I'm currently an AW M18R1 and Gigabyte P34G user, having owned a dozen models over the years. I work in IT in the gaming industry and love my co-op games. Nice to meet everyone.

The name is Kelsey, I'm not that special in anyway shape or Form.

Just thought I might as well do the 'introducing' since the forum was here. I mainly lurk around the place and never post or registered.

Finally decided to... sides that... I like long walks to the fridge, with a nice bowel of ice cream to share with my computer.

hi!

i'm new there, I have a GX740, and just bought a SSD for it, but it don't works :(

I need an unlocked bios to make it work!

I just pay 5usd for a T|I Elite Member Upgrade and now I'm going to flash it :D

Hi, I'm Henry, I love technology, I also contribute to the xda-developers forum by porting various things, I'm 20 years old poor university student :P

When I was young (10 y.o) I started disassembling electronic things and fixed them by myself, when I turned 17 I started learning software development and porting was a big hobby for me, I've created like 20 posts, but none of them are approved yet...Hopefully that will be solved very soon :)

Cheers!

Hello everyone, long-time hardware enthusiast here. I enjoy small-form-factor desktop and laptop builds/mods/upgrades. I've been building my own workstations since 2000 and love doing it still!

My first gaming laptop was a Gateway P7805-U (I'm writing this post on it) that I've upgraded over the years to keep in use. I recently bought a Lenovo Y510P laptop to share with my wife for mobile gaming and am excited to get to tweaking some things!

Hi all,

I'm a notebook enthusiast but mine is a 2 year old one... So I need information to improve it. Mxm card replacement, drivers, modded bios, overclocking are some topics i'm looking for.

See you soon :)