Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hey guys, I'm a university student working as an IT professional to get through school for an electrical engineering degree. I was running a clevo w110er and traded my friend for his lenovo y500 and discovered the wifi whitelisting when I tried to put my intel ac7260 in it. I discovered this site from the bios mod for the laptop and hopefully I'll be a member soon enough to be able to actually download it.

Just trying to post useful things rather than spamming the forums just to get my download.

Hello, long time lurker with my x230t, finally took the plunge and got myself a PE4L-EC060A and a GTX670. I don't really game much, but think that this idea is pretty darn cool and is definitely the consumer computing. Good to be "officially" registered and introduced now.