Member Introduction Thread - Post Here!

Hello, good day to you all.

I am Dorus from the Netherlands.

Found your forum during my search to solve a problem with our Lenovo y500.

It has a crappy wifi card as lots of your members found out already to.

But beside of that, your forum is most interesting for more problems to come.

Hope to help others to.

Thx.

Hello everyone,

My name is Willem, and I live in the Netherlands.

I love building computers and gaming. i've had an interest in technology for quite some time now.

Currently i am learning to become an Software Engineer.

I found this forum when i was looking for the Lenovo y500 modded bios, because the network card that is currently in it is way too crappy for our new Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 router, and Lenovo decided to lock the bios.

I hope i can contribute to the forum, i'll certainly try :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi all, nice to see a rich community and a lot of good info! I'm interested in cheap android phones/tablets which (when modded) get the job done like a boss, eGPU's upgrades, SSD upgrades (still waiting to pull the trigger), and a fully functional tech setup, which it turns out takes a lot of work!! Even Apple won a court case the other day which ruled that they weren't at fault for releasing faulty logic boards.. UFB!

Faulty

So, thanks to the DIY community for keeping our hardware up and running- the manufacturers ain't gonna do it for us! :)

- - - Updated - - -

hi bschimmel! I hope you find what you're looking for. I did a quick search and found something **similar**.. but it's good to know the community is on the hunt for it!

http://forum.techinferno.com/lenovo-ibm/2260-lenovo-y580-y480-unlocked-bios-versions.html

Hi, I'm new on this forum, I want know how I can get 5 post to have download bios for my lenovo y510p? Because I wrote 2 post and I don't have any posts? How?

FYI I'm impressed by what I *think* is the answer.. for new mem's there is some kind of hand-curated post-queue which moderators and senior members have to sort thru to to weed out all the crap and there seems to be a lot.. so since the moderators take time to verify if your content is relevant it will take a while for relevant posts to show up

Hi.

I'm new here.

Just trying to read up about this alienware 14x I bought.

Learn some new things.

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone has information on how to actually overclock the gpu on the m14x r2 I would appreciate the message in my inbox.

I've been suffering from throttling in a few games.

Hello everyone I am new to this forum and would like to meet new friends who are equally interested as me (in overclocking and hardware) of laptops and desktop pc. Have passion for laptops you can overclock like Alienware and Clevo. Currently I have an Alienware 17 r1 which I think is an ok laptop .. There is always something to learn when it comes to overclocking of hardware in both a laptop and desktop. :Banane07: