Asus G752VT G-sync vbios wanted

Hello,

I'm looking to get the most out of my card so I was wondering If anyone could modify my Bios for maximum overclocking potential.

I have the GTX 970m with 3 GB of memory.

I've re-pasted the GPU with AS5 to make the task easier and the GPU temp dropped by 4 C during Furmark :) stress test.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

@Klem

Hey Mr. Klem! I'm looking for a vBIOS that could help me push my 970m a little bit further.

Asus RoG G752VT

- 6700HQ

- 970m 3GB

- GSync Display

// I installed a vBIOS months ago but cannot recall where I got it from.

// Here's a screenshot of my Inspector

// + I would need the necessary nvflash to install the vBIOS. Thank you so much!

// Here's my current vBIOS. Extracted from GPU-Z! Check attachment under the attachment below: GM204.rom

706.png

GM204.rom

Edited by O L I V . R
Added: 3rd & 4th //

• Bios Modder
6 hours ago, O L I V . R said:

@Klem

Hey Mr. Klem! I'm looking for a vBIOS that could help me push my 970m a little bit further.

Asus RoG G752VT

- 6700HQ

- 970m 3GB

- GSync Display

// I installed a vBIOS months ago but cannot recall where I got it from.

// Here's a screenshot of my Inspector

// + I would need the necessary nvflash to install the vBIOS. Thank you so much!

// Here's my current vBIOS. Extracted from GPU-Z! Check attachment under the attachment below: GM204.rom

706.png

GM204.rom

Hi!

Check PM.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Hi  Mr. Klem.

I have the same laptop as above :

Asus RoG G752VT

- 6700HQ

- 970m 3GB

- GSync Display

Can you please send me the vBios file so that I can overclock it. (I really need that for my VR headset)

Thank you.

God bless.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello senior @Klem, I am redoing a Asus Rog G752VT right now, and I would like to make a call to your knowledge to

make me a G-sync compatible V-bios. Can you up my power over 9000 ? XD or not :p 

Conf:

test with HWMonitor

I76700HQ ( currently in idle 31°c, burn 87°C max )

970m 3Go ( currently in idle 31°c, burn 63°C max ) 

test with Furmark:

clock: 987mhz

tension: 931mV

memory clock: 2601mhz

G-sync display 

refresh rate of the screen max 100Hz

My Vbios:

GM204.rom

Capture GPU-Z:

1.PNG.e2e5b1419a5b1920bbf095a7203fb5f2.PNG

thanking you in advance.

PS: sry for my bad english translat XD 

Edited by Sirius

• Bios Modder
8 hours ago, Sirius said:

Can you up my power over 9000 ? XD or not :p 

Hi!

Overclock of any silicon is always a lottery. Even two completely identical chips have different overclocking potential. One chip can  overclock more, but the other one less. It's a lottery.

test with Furmark:

clock: 987mhz

tension: 931mV

memory clock: 2601mhz

Never try to use Furmark or Kombuster for testing any mobile Nvidia graphic cards! These utility use triggering mode to create 3D load for graphic cards, this is very danger, because create very strong load for mobile cards! Nvidia has been using a special protective mechanism in its mobile drivers for more than 6 years to protect against such utilities that create a trigger load. As soon as this protective mechanism detects a trigger load, the video card starts turning on throttling and lowering the frequencies.

For testing mobile graphic cards just use any 3D Mark benchmarks, or Unigine Valley Benchmark, or Unigine Heaven Benchmark.

I would like to make a call to your knowledge to

make me a G-sync compatible V-bios.

Yes I can unlock your vbios, but I don't know how much your card can be overclock, because any overclock it's a lottery.

Check your Inbox.

Hi, I’m here to give you some feedback. The bios does allow to mount the Vcore, however there seems to be a safety on it that prevents to climb above 1000Mv . The result is an extinction of the PC when we try to get past it. I am mixed about the fact of having put 5 USD in it.

Can you correct this?

I want to clarify, below 1000Mv the bios works very well, and it is quite possible to overclock. I could go up to:

clock + 200mhz memory clock +250

(test under TimeSpy)

Unfortunately, due to the voltage, it remains very unstable, The test under TimeSpy passed one in five times.

I leave the bios here, if you want to find it: D

GM204MOD.rom

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, Sirius said:

Hi, I’m here to give you some feedback. The bios does allow to mount the Vcore, however there seems to be a safety on it that prevents to climb above 1000Mv .

In your vBIOS mod voltage adjustment already unlocked, just use Nvidia Inspector utility.

To start increase voltage, just move the voltage slider more then +100mV or +130mV and click Apply settings.

Nvidia Inspector is the utility I use. And precisely when I go above 1000mV the pc shutdown. I tested with stable frequencies ( clock+187Mhz memory+200Mhz ), it's the same. Below 1000mV everything is fine, above the shutdown pc.
At the value clock+ 200mhz and memory+250 mhz: below 1000mV the test crashes, above the shutdown pc.
I cannot apply more than + 87.5mV I can't go above 993.0mV
At + 100mV, the shutdown pc tests with 1006.0mV
I think there is a security that prevents going beyond 1000mV

• Bios Modder
2 minutes ago, Sirius said:
At + 100 pc shutdown, at +130 pc shutdown also

Immediately after clicking "Apply Clocks & Voltage" ?  Or after start any 3D Load?

PC shutdown is at the start of the graphics test.
My GPU is around 60 ° when the PC shuts down and my processor around 80 °.

When I put the right voltage (above 1000 mV), test it first, then the pc shutdown. When I put a voltage too low (below 1000mV), the test crashes but the pc does not shutdown.

Edited by Sirius

• Bios Modder
4 minutes ago, Sirius said:

it is a 19.5 v 9.23A 180W, it does not seem to heat up.

Yes, it does not seem to heat up, but it seem not enough power for any overclock.