lenovo y50-70 860M (4GB) overclock

paklic9

Hi, i have lenovo y50-70 with gtx 860M (4GB). I did overclocked my gpu for +135 core and +695 memory in NvidiaInspector. Its stable and temperature is ok. I want overclock my core clock more and find my best option and performance. But overclocking core is locked for +135 max. Is possible to unlock it?
I heard something about vbios mod, but i don't know much about modding bios. And i couldn't find bios(vbios) mod for lenovo y50-70.
Can you help me with that?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I can donate to someone, who will help me.

Edited by paklic9

• Bios Modder

Now you need to delete link to your backup of bios (in first post of this thread), because it contains your private data ( serial numbers, MAC address, Windows keys, e.t.c.).

• Bios Modder
5 hours ago, ChrisBeck said:

Hello @Klem

I've got the same laptop but with a 960m. There's anything I could make to overclock the gpu for more than stock? I'm at 3.30 also.

Thanks in advance.

Create backup of your system bios and send it me.

Edited by Klem

On 30/12/2015 at 7:22 AM, Klem said:

Create backup of your system bios and send it me.

Thanks, Klem.

Here you got: mail

;)

@paklic9

And how does y50 work right now? Do you overclock over 135mhz? 

@Klem

Can you help me too? I have same model with 860m (and UHD display)

btw. is it true that 960m is only rebrand 860m?

Landa, I think there's a bit more than a rebrand in the 960m, but I'm not 100 % sure.

Edited by ChrisBeck

Hello @Klem

I've got the same laptop too with a 860m 2GB and a modified bios with advanced options + whitelist removal (it's v2.02), it would be really cool if you could help be unlock the core clock. :)

I'll just send it like the others, I just need approval, but do you actually mean mail or sending a message through the profile page ?

And where can I donate ?

Thanks in advance.

• Founder
1 hour ago, Magic_Sowap said:

I just bought the 5 dollar T|I Elite subscription, I didn't know what to post and didn't want to spam...

I'll send my bios via private message.

EDIT : Ok now I know why you use email :p, 

T|I Elite members are able to PM files up to 4096 KB. That should be more than enough for what you need to do. 

• Bios Modder
On ‎06‎.‎01‎.‎2016 at 11:33 PM, Magic_Sowap said:

Hello @Klem

I've got the same laptop too with a 860m 2GB and a modified bios with advanced options + whitelist removal (it's v2.02), it would be really cool if you could help be unlock the core clock. :)

I'll just send it like the others, I just need approval, but do you actually mean mail or sending a message through the profile page ?

And where can I donate ?

Thanks in advance.

Your mod bios was sent you via PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder

Spunky

Jon-Irenicus

Hi guys! Yes, I can make mod bios for your laptop, but you need create backup of bios from your laptop and send it me. PM or email.

Also for download any files from this forum you need create 5 posts or choice T|I Elite Membership. Please read this:    https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotions-please-read/

Edited by Klem