Aorus x7 v2 - Vbios flash issue

Karajan

Hi guys, 

I've been following your threads for a little while now, and to this dat I've almost always found what I was looking for, or close enough. Unfortunately, I've now encountered an issue that seems pretty damn unsolvable, and  most frustrating I can't even get where I could have screwed up. 

Here is the story, I got few months ago the Aorus x7 v2, with a 860m SLI as GPUs. It is quite a decent laptop, but lately I started to look into a possible flash of the vbios, in order to override the +135mHz limitation. That's something I've already done before without particular issue, so I wasn't overly worried about it, besides the fact that this time I had to deal with a SLI. So  got the appropriate vbios there https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/forums/topic/1425-nvidia-kepler-vbios-mods-overclocking-editions-modified-clocks-voltage-tweaks/ and followed once again the tutorial over here https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/forums/topic/1687-guide-nvidia-vbios-flashing/ .

The thing is that, as a matter of fact, everything went fine, for both GPUs the update was successful and then I restarted my computer... Unfortunately that is where everything went wrong : my screen doesn't light up anymore, and I can't do anything to set things right. 

If any of you have ever been in a similar case before, or have an idea to solve this, just let me know. 

Cheers, 

Karajan

EDIT : So I managed to get something by using an external screen. The flashing actually worked, since I can now go beyond the 135mHz limit, but one of my cards is not detected anymore, an neither is my original screen. 

Edited by Karajan