crash

Buy Tech|Inferno Elite using Paypal

Hello, I was having a look at the Tech|Inferno Elite membership paid plan but the only option is to pay using credit card.

Would it be possible to do it without cc (eg. by using Paypal)?

I am asking because I am not very used to write my cc details on websites other than Paypal/Amazon. In the case no other option is available, could someone explain how the credit cards details are stored in the website or how they are processed?

Thanks

Hello, we don't store your CC or any other sensitive data, this is handled by PayPal. We just provide the required secure connection (SSL) to it.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, crash said:

Hello, I was having a look at the Tech|Inferno Elite membership paid plan but the only option is to pay using credit card.

Would it be possible to do it without cc (eg. by using Paypal)?

I am asking because I am not very used to write my cc details on websites other than Paypal/Amazon. In the case no other option is available, could someone explain how the credit cards details are stored in the website or how they are processed?

Thanks

As StamatisX said, all your CC data goes straight to PayPal over a secured connection. We don't store your CC info locally. Your CC data is only asked once for the purpose of invoicing requests to PayPal and they are the ones that have all your CC details. 

Update: We no longer take CC info on this site at all. All PP transactions are done via billing agreements that are conducted on PayPal servers. 

Hello, 

I want to pay for an Elite membership via paypal, but it doesn't work. I tried 2 different pay pal accounts. After I have logged into pay pal there comes a message which I translate as the following: Currently we could not process your request. Go back to Techinferno and choose a different payment method. 

Edited by diematrix5000

Dear Moderator, I payed for TIER I Elite subscription by paypal, , but i was not promoted. Can this issue be looked into?

18 minutes ago, ixxorn said:

Dear Moderator, I payed for TIER I Elite subscription by paypal, , but i was not promoted. Can this issue be looked into?

Thanks for letting us know, the transaction had to be manually approved.

Never mind was just updated, thanks !

Edited by finnp

I'm not a super active user here but I do like checking back once in a while to try out newer drivers for my 980m, is there a way to just pay the monthly once without having to cancel the sub? I didn't want it to be reoccurring because I don't plan on being here every month but the months I do want to download a driver or try new ones I would pay for to get download rights. I haven't found a way to resub in my control panel as it says I already own a Tier 1 membership, but its expired, how do I fix this?

1 hour ago, 82280zx said:

I'm not a super active user here but I do like checking back once in a while to try out newer drivers for my 980m, is there a way to just pay the monthly once without having to cancel the sub? I didn't want it to be reoccurring because I don't plan on being here every month but the months I do want to download a driver or try new ones I would pay for to get download rights. I haven't found a way to resub in my control panel as it says I already own a Tier 1 membership, but its expired, how do I fix this?

You can sub and immediately submit a cancellation support ticket or use your PayPal account to cancel the recurring payment. 

Same problem here, i try to Pay via Paypal but there is an error : Currently we could not process your request. Go back to Techinferno and choose a different payment method. 

On ‎2016‎年‎3‎月‎24‎日 at 3:39 PM, cogliostro said:

Same problem here, i try to Pay via Paypal but there is an error : Currently we could not process your request. Go back to Techinferno and choose a different payment method. 

the same Problem, how did u solve it? pay with a credit card?

14 hours ago, gkk said:

the same Problem, how did u solve it? pay with a credit card?

You have to write a Mail to support. They have problems with Paypal. No Creditcard at this time

Hi, i have a problem whit the paypal payment. I`m from Germany and the automatic-payments are forbidden (also the info from paypal). So i cant pay. I try an question to the admin, but the answer was, there is no open request on the support. But i have open this, one day before i received this meas sage from the admin. To day is also my open question of response on my Acc What can i do? Can i become a invoice to pay it with paypal directly? Thanks.

have the same Problem at the Moment tryied 2 accounts now and every try the message :Currently we could not process your request. Go back to Techinferno and choose a different payment method

Any idea what i can do ?

also kreditcard i becomme the same issue.. :/

You can choose one time credit card payment as an alternative.

Hi, @Brian

I can't seem to find the option to pay via paypal without having to key in my card info. Where may I find it?

As seen in attachment on checkout page

dsadsa.PNG

Edited by Naughty Jothi

We do not support PayPal any longer as they were an unreliable partner. 

Same...

I always contact the support and an admin but no response yet. :/

Yeah, I have a same problem.

I found there is a hidden element in source of the page which contains card number, exp. date and CVC but even when I enable it and send those data it says my payment info is invalid.

Look like there is currently no working method how to buy Elite membership.

And if I have an another type of credit card (Maestro specifically), then  I cannot buy membership? I don't know what do you mean under "unreliable partner", but making a purchase harder to accomplish is not a good salesman attitude.

We're looking into automating membership purchases via BTC. Stay tuned.
In the meantime anyone interested in paying via BTC please contact me directly for instructions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk