How many games do you own on your steam account? : )

Grant

Way too many... I only play one or two of those at a time, but there are probaly 50 that I go back to every few months. A bunch of the games came from humblebundle purchases where I wanted 1 of the games but got 7.

12 hours ago, pez said:

Way too many... I only play one or two of those at a time, but there are probaly 50 that I go back to every few months. A bunch of the games came from humblebundle purchases where I wanted 1 of the games but got 7.

sorry for dumb question whats humblebundle :P 

They're one of the early sites that did "pay what you want" deals. They tend to sell 4ish games for whatever you want to pay, and have bonus games that you get if you pay over the average (or some specific dollar amount). Nice part is they usually offer direct download or torrents of the games for windows/linux/mac and also steam keys. They used to be random indie games, but they now do "themed" sales. Seems the current ones is NeoGeo themed... Only a few of the current games come with steam keys.

Not sure if it's kosher but here is a link...  https://www.humblebundle.com/ (mods feel free to remove as needed....)

Seems they have a normal store now too... only ever bought one of the bundles myself. They used to only happen once ever few months, but there is almost always one going on now.

On 22.12.2015 at 10:32 PM, pez said:

They're one of the early sites that did "pay what you want" deals. They tend to sell 4ish games for whatever you want to pay, and have bonus games that you get if you pay over the average (or some specific dollar amount). Nice part is they usually offer direct download or torrents of the games for windows/linux/mac and also steam keys. They used to be random indie games, but they now do "themed" sales. Seems the current ones is NeoGeo themed... Only a few of the current games come with steam keys.

Not sure if it's kosher but here is a link...  https://www.humblebundle.com/ (mods feel free to remove as needed....)

Seems they have a normal store now too... only ever bought one of the bundles myself. They used to only happen once ever few months, but there is almost always one going on now.

omg thank you bro for this valuable information :) I learned something new ;)

On 25.12.2015 at 1:32 PM, Spellbound said:

1252 games on steam :13_002:

OooOOO I thought my friend is maniac O.o

On 25.12.2015 at 10:59 PM, iloveb00bs said:

yeah i thought it was funny too the perverted troll having exactly 69 games, lols

is this a dark humor? :distracted: