PCI Subsystem ID does not match - Flashing 970M

Perry

Hi, 

I am just about to flash my GTX 970M with premas vbios mod, when i run modme.bat i get the the message displayed in attached image:

Firmware image PCI Subsytem ID (10DE.1558) does not match adapter PCI Subsytem ID (1558.7481).

Should i go ahead or is this going the brick the card?

Untitled.png

Edited by Perry

Hi Prema,

Thanks for the reply. I have now succesfully flashed the vbios. Thing is for some reason my graphics driver seems to crash alot now when launching games such as "Ark Survival Evolved".

Also if I try to update the graphics drivers via nvidia control panel, once update I reboot and get a blue screen saying: system_service_exception.

I then have to roll back for the laptop to boot into windows.

Any ideas why this may be?

Stay away from 361.43 driver, it is only good until you make the first full reboot (not a resume from standby) after that it crashes the system.

The last stable driver is 359.06...