Is Rainbow Six Siege true tactical game after Swat 4?

Grant

Hi everyone. What is your opinion about Rainbow Six Siege? Is this game a true tactical game after Swat 4? What features you would like to see in this game. P.S sorry for bad english :)

Edited by Grant

I think it actually is the most close to SWAT4 as we can find right now. I think the industry took a big hit in tactical games. I saw Splinter Cell became an action game like one hundred others, and I never saw a true predecessor of SWAT4. Rainbow Six Siege is the closest you get to that experience. Please try to convince some friends to play the game as well, makes the game 4x better!

On 20.12.2015 at 7:35 PM, huubs said:

I think it actually is the most close to SWAT4 as we can find right now. I think the industry took a big hit in tactical games. I saw Splinter Cell became an action game like one hundred others, and I never saw a true predecessor of SWAT4. Rainbow Six Siege is the closest you get to that experience. Please try to convince some friends to play the game as well, makes the game 4x better!

agree with you

• 3 weeks later...

I've played for a couple of hours now. I'm level 31, and I must say, this game is the most fun game I had since Halo 3 on the X360. The communication, the tactics, the surprises you can give your enemies and your mates, is just absolutely awesome. With the coming patches to get rid of some excruciating bugs can make this game a shiny bright diamond!

• Thumbs Up 2

25 minutes ago, huubs said:

I've played for a couple of hours now. I'm level 31, and I must say, this game is the most fun game I had since Halo 3 on the X360. The communication, the tactics, the surprises you can give your enemies and your mates, is just absolutely awesome. With the coming patches to get rid of some excruciating bugs can make this game a shiny bright diamond!

thats why this game is my favorite game now :D

• Founder
2 hours ago, huubs said:

Agreed, the game is amazing and for you T|I members that want to play with me and others on the T|I Teamspeak can join here: ts3.techinferno.com 

Here's a gameplay video I made last night: 

• 2 weeks later...

From far what Ive see and played its true, is most tactical game, its like what U do first and start planing form the begining it will depends how U end the round win or lost, and ofcours is great to play with some mates who will comunicate eachothers