svl7

Here some news and details about something a lot of you guys have been waiting for... the BF3 beta!!

Regular beta starts on the 29.09.11 (and in the U.S. on the 09.29.11 ;))

However, all with the MOH limited edition or Tier1 edition will be able to get access to the early beta, which starts on the 27th of September... (this includes me :13_002:)

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSOS: WINDOWS VISTA (SERVICE PACK 2) 32-BIT

PROCESSOR: 2 GHZ DUAL CORE (CORE 2 DUO 2.4 GHZ OR ALTHON X2 2.7 GHZ)

MEMORY: 2 GB

HARD DRIVE: 20 GB

GRAPHICS CARD (AMD): DIRECTX 10.1 COMPATIBLE WITH 512 MB RAM (ATI RADEON 3000, 4000, 5000 OR 6000 SERIES, WITH ATI RADEON 3870 OR HIGHER PERFORMANCE)

GRAPHICS CARD (NVIDIA): DIRECTX 10.0 COMPATIBLE WITH 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 OR 500 SERIES WITH NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT OR HIGHER PERFORMANCE)

SOUND CARD: DIRECTX COMPATIBLE

KEYBOARD AND MOUSE

DVD ROM DRIVE

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

PROCESSOR: QUAD-CORE CPU

MEMORY: 4 GB

HARD DRIVE: 20 GB

GRAPHICS CARD: DIRECTX 11 COMPATIBLE WITH 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 OR ATI RADEON 6950)

SOUND CARD: DIRECTX COMPATIBLE

KEYBOARD AND MOUSE

DVD ROM DRIVE

According to DICE employee the final version will require two GTX 580 to play the game at max possible settings... @Jimbo, you're ready? :D

All details can be found here:

Battlefield 3 Beta

• Thumbs Up 1

Someone should give me a key when its available :3

Open beta starts on the 29.9.11, so you don't need a key. Pretty ridiculous, the "early beta access", two days in advance... LOL, EA simply sucks.

Well, yeah... I think I've read something like this a while ago, dunno whether they changed it in the meantime. Anyway, it said they can delete your account in case you don't use it for two years, that's not exactly the same like deleting the game after two years...

I'm not sure whether these terms of use are actually legal in all countries... and I'm not sure whether they're the same everywhere. Will have to do some reading.

Lol, yeah. I just check the terms of use again and I wasn't able to find this 24 months rule again... seems they changed it. Though I didn't research it very well, only some quick googling and reading.