Overclocking GTX 860M MAXWELL 2GB. For Asus G751JM. (Help please)

• Bios Modder
hello people i'm new here and I really want help here on overclocking my gtx 860m. Can anyone point me or guide me into flashing it? I have read some guides but none are about my card. Is there anyone who can modifiy my vbios if I provide it?

Just use this link: http://forum.techinferno.com/asus/7072-prema-mod-gtx860m-vbios-g750jm.html

All files and instructions you can see in archive from this link.

Just use this link: http://forum.techinferno.com/asus/7072-prema-mod-gtx860m-vbios-g750jm.html

All files and instructions you can see in archive from this link.

Thank you but I tried it followed the instructions and it gave me a wanring PCI ID Does NOT MATCH! but I did it anyway and I had to reset to factory settings to reinstall my vbios. It must have reinstalled cause before I couldn't even get to the log in screen.

I'm desperdate here I recently flashed by bios foy my gtx 860m card. Using the G751JM notebook. And it failed. I can still login and get to the desktop but gaming is impossible, also it causes the nvidia drvers to fail instantly. I did have a backup but I lost it when I had to do a system recovery I thought I made a backup on my usb and I did but It was the wrong bios. PLEASE anyone.

bowbra100 said:
Thank you but I tried it followed the instructions and it gave me a wanring PCI ID Does NOT MATCH! but I did it anyway and I had to reset to factory settings to reinstall my vbios. It must have reinstalled cause before I couldn't even get to the log in screen.

Resetting your OS will not affect the vBIOS, you only resetted Windows and are still using the Mod vBIOS.

The G750JM Mod is NOT for the G751JM