Grimoire1234

DotA 2 Reborn on y500 SLI

i have a y500 GT650m SLI version. but the performance on dota 2 reborn ultra setting is not that satisfying. it could get to 60fps most of the times but it will drop to 20-30 fps sometimes during war.. i have the SLI enabled. and one more thing, the 2K DSR mode had some flickering with the SLI but it is fine when not using SLI. just the fps will drop to 20-30. can anyone give the best nVidia control penal setting for Dota 2 Reborn?

P/S: sorry for my bad english

did you tried to switch SLI mode and use nvidia auto-tuning for the games after?

1. i had the same system before. Some games have lot of issues with notebook sli options. Looking for a update with dota 2.

The game starts Look at most relevant Dota 2 lags wi fi websites out of 385 .... Y500 laptop with dual gt650m, and Ive been having problems with dota 2 ever .... Dota 2 Reborn is using Source 2 and I don't experience the low fps and ..... MSI X99s Sli plus. it Dota 2 strange mini freeze or stutter. 

It also completely fixed TF2 and DOTA 2 while running in Full Screen mode with .... A. Run a game on 7680x1440, (Final Fantasty a realm reborn is very easy to crash). ... I have tried the latest driver on Lenovo Y500 GT650M SLI with no luck.

https://customersurveyinfo.com