EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs

[vBIOS - MODS] Asus - Prema Mod™

silverjoel said:
asus rog g751jt-dh... Gpu gtx-970m with 3gb vram

If you got a message saying nvidia driver stop working, then just increase a little bit voltage in NVIDIA Inspector.

Question of stable perfomance in OC'ing 970m 3gb

What are your's clocks?

Hi all, could someone pls Upload the Originalfile for Asus g751 jt gtx970m with 3gb ram?

I reinstalled my Laptop and i cant install nvidia :/ i think its because vbios.

I hope u will help me. Thx

On ‎28‎.‎12‎.‎2015 at 6:02 PM, adem89 said:

Hi all, could someone pls Upload the Originalfile for Asus g751 jt gtx970m with 3gb ram?

Stock vbios for Asus g751 jt gtx970m with 3gb ram:

GM204.zip

Edited by Klem

i cant open it =/

"The page you are trying to access is not available for your account."

38 minutes ago, adem89 said:

i cant open it =/

"The page you are trying to access is not available for your account."

Read the forum promotion rules.

Does this work for ASUS G551JM as well or it needs to be G750JM? Mine is GTX860M

Edited by wafi123

No! Please dump and PM me your current vBIOS...

Just stay away from the FUBAR 361 driver, any other driver will work fine...

On ‎2014‎.‎06‎.‎26‎. at 2:59 PM, Prema said:

OK guys here you go!

:)

This is my GTX860M vBIOS Mod for the G750JM.

Changelog:

- raised core slider limit

- raised voltage slider limit

- removed throttle mechanism

FOLLOW THE README!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNLOAD: HERE / Password: premamod.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Mods are DONATIONWARE:

jlbq.jpg :cheerful:g9z1.png

G750JM_GTX860M_OC.rar

Thank You!

Edited by Gerner
  • Thumbs Up 1

Unfortunetly, I am a new member on this site.  How could I download them ?

Hi, i tried prema mod, and some other moded bios, but i got " gpu mismatch ". 

I hawe ASUS ROG 751jt ( 970m ). On laptop is a sticker G-Sync. I know that g-sync is not working. Having this laptop for 2 days, so iam new in this and never flashed a bios. 

For now, i can change vcore and memory, but cpu core only 135 Mhz. When i see how well it works for you guys, i wont that extra yuice :)

Tnx for fast reply.  

Hi is there any chance of the 4gb bios for the ASUS ROG 751jt ( 970m ) There is things about the 3gb 970m / 980m and the 980m 4gb  bios but i can't see any 4gb 970m any help would be super appreciated!

On 1/15/2016 at 2:34 PM, frost2116 said:

Hi, i tried prema mod, and some other moded bios, but i got " gpu mismatch ". 

I hawe ASUS ROG 751jt ( 970m ). On laptop is a sticker G-Sync. I know that g-sync is not working. Having this laptop for 2 days, so iam new in this and never flashed a bios. 

For now, i can change vcore and memory, but cpu core only 135 Mhz. When i see how well it works for you guys, i wont that extra yuice :)

Tnx for fast reply.  

Dump your vBIOS with GPU-Z or NVFLASH and PM me. Will add this version during the next update wave...

5 minutes ago, swiftyz said:

Hi is there any chance of the 4gb bios for the ASUS ROG 751jt ( 970m ) There is things about the 3gb 970m / 980m and the 980m 4gb  bios but i can't see any 4gb 970m any help would be super appreciated!

Never heard of a 970M with 4GB...are you sure it is not 6GB?

Anyway see answer above...

1 minute ago, Prema said:

Dump your vBIOS with GPU-Z or NVFLASH and PM me. Will add this version during the next update wave...

Never heard of a 970M with 4GB...are you sure it is not 6GB?

Anyway see answer above...

It has 4gb vram but only 3.5 useable

1 minute ago, swiftyz said:

It has 4gb vram but only 3.5 useable

The 751JT has only a 3GB GTX970M.

Only the Desktop GTX970 have 4GB (aka 3.5GB)

There are 3GB and 6GB GTX970M, but no 4GB. You have to check in GPU-Z what version you got there...if its 3GB use the vBIOS already in the OP.

If its 6GB send me the vBIOS (clicks next to the vBIOS version in GPU-Z to safe it) and wait for the next update wave...

oh wow apparently i do have 3gb :sorcerer: , So how do i put the modded 3gb vbios onto the asus, Do i have to have an unlocked bootloader? or can i just flash it on to the graphics card after disabling it

Thanks for helping by the way. Sorry im new to this and i've already bricked once, so it's best to ask directly