[vBIOS - MODS] Asus - Prema Mod™

• Bios Modder
12 hours ago, Bryan Font said:

So.. I know these are only vBIOS mods for the 75x models, is there anyway someone can mod my GL502VY (980m 8gb) bios to the same standard as these mods? Klem? 

Hi! Post here or send me your stock vbios. I'll look at it.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/4/2017 at 1:41 AM, Klem said:

Hi! Post here or send me your stock vbios. I'll look at it.

Hey Klem! I'm pretty sure I was able to extract the vBios without any problems so let me know if the file's okay. Also, do you unlock bios? This laptop uses AMI and it's locked down quite a bit. Anyway, thanks in advance!

GM204.rom

Edited by Bryan Font

• Bios Modder
1 minute ago, Bryan Font said:

Also, do you unlock bios?

Yes of course. You can create backup of your system bios and send me via PM.

For creating backup of bios use attached program. Unzip attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as Administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM, or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link via PM.

http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/AKD3aIAV/file.html

• Bios Modder
On ‎03‎.‎03‎.‎2017 at 9:08 PM, Bryan Font said:

is there anyway someone can mod my GL502VY (980m 8gb) bios to the same standard as these mods? Klem? 

PM sent.

Edited by Klem

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
4 hours ago, pdubz said:

Hi there, it says i cannot download the file, anyway you could please send me the non gsync 970m file please?

Hi! Read "User Account Promotion Rules"https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-posting/

• Guest locked this topic
  • Brian unpinned this topic