thanks you so much sir.. things are going to be excited .. but i got another problem.. i lost the lock pin of hdd ribbon cable.. i will still look for it and ill going to inform you sir..^_^.. hoping for the best

yes

... problem still persist sir.. i notice device manager detects 8970m and never been change.. i try to fully clean install my m18x to windows 8.1 alienware os... coz ive been thinking some 8970m drivers are still register in it.. i dont dont have any idea what will happen next.. hope finally will solve..-_-..

... problem still persist sir.. i notice device manager detects 8970m and never been change.. i try to fully clean install my m18x to windows 8.1 alienware os... coz ive been thinking some 8970m drivers are still register in it.. i dont dont have any idea what will happen next.. hope finally will solve..-_-..

just am home from work and can reply, did you flash the vbios succefully with stock and the issue is still persisting? the dos commands went through to flash the vbios? did you flash both cards seperately with seperate dos commands one at a time if you have crossfire setup ie dual cards? did you uninstall the driver 8970m and rescan for new hardware? Gpuz reports 8970m? Where did this card come from and this is a M18x R1 for sure? I had 7970m in my M18x R1 but they never came with them, they were added in replacing the older generations cards. Is this a Dell 7970m?

sorry i see you clean installed and it stills shows 8970m. Is this perhaps not M18x R2 which came with 7970m? I guess the biggest thing is did it show it flashed the vbios for the card or both cards correctly? Or are you still waiting to flash vbios? Did you succesfully boot to the usb drive by removing the hard drive like I mentioned?

just am home from work and can reply, did you flash the vbios succefully with stock and the issue is still persisting? the dos commands went through to flash the vbios? did you flash both cards seperately with seperate dos commands one at a time if you have crossfire setup ie dual cards? did you uninstall the driver 8970m and rescan for new hardware? Gpuz reports 8970m? Where did this card come from and this is a M18x R1 for sure? I had 7970m in my M18x R1 but they never came with them, they were added in replacing the older generations cards. Is this a Dell 7970m?

sorry i see you clean installed and it stills shows 8970m. Is this perhaps not M18x R2 which came with 7970m? I guess the biggest thing is did it show it flashed the vbios for the card or both cards correctly? Or are you still waiting to flash vbios? Did you succesfully boot to the usb drive by removing the hard drive like I mentioned?

yes sir.. i did remove my 2 hdd.. an it boot to win98 it think.. and i did enter some codes.. as instructed guide by sir svl7.. the last part said.. "flash already programmed".. but it didnt restart or shut down afterward. so i did manually shut it down.. i got only single 7970m.. the think i havent done yet is to uninstall the 8970m drivers and re scan for new hardware.. ive been thinking to format it to clean instead ..-_-..

after uninstalling and scanning for new hardware.. i notice 8970m is still the brand,,-_- heres the report image after re installing the amd driver post-32059-14495000560974_thumb.png.. i did finish also flashing my 7970m..-_- and seems nothing happened.

- - - Updated - - -

after uninstalling and scanning for new hardware.. i notice 8970m is still the brand,,-_- heres the report image after re installing the amd driver post-32059-14495000560974_thumb.png.. i did finish also flashing my 7970m..-_- and seems nothing happened.

after uninstalling and scanning for new hardware.. i notice 8970m is still the brand,,-_- heres the report image after re installing the amd driver [ATTACH=CONFIG]15601[/ATTACH].. i did finish also flashing my 7970m..-_- and seems nothing happened.

- - - Updated - - -

after uninstalling and scanning for new hardware.. i notice 8970m is still the brand,,-_- heres the report image after re installing the amd driver [ATTACH=CONFIG]15601[/ATTACH].. i did finish also flashing my 7970m..-_- and seems nothing happened.

although it would be a lot of reading, I suggest reading every post here http://forum.techinferno.com/showthread.php?p=21386 from start of thread to end to look for a solution. I had a card do this once. It wasnt easy but solution was flashing vbios back. we just have to see what is not working on this flash. you might have to use commands to force the flash, itay not recognize the card as 7970m in the flash. Did the flash say it actually flashed the card or both cards? I started going through that thread for you but ran out of time now before work.

although it would be a lot of reading, I suggest reading every post here AMD 7970m - modified VBIOS from start of thread to end to look for a solution. I had a card do this once. It wasnt easy but solution was flashing vbios back. we just have to see what is not working on this flash. you might have to use commands to force the flash, itay not recognize the card as 7970m in the flash. Did the flash say it actually flashed the card or both cards? I started going through that thread for you but ran out of time now before work.

sir.. what i did a while ago.. i did uninstall the 8970m at the device manager, uninstall the msi afterburner, uninstall amd driver, and made need bootable vbios via instruction of sir svl7.. restart the unit.. ad shutdown the unit.. remove the hdd.. insert the flashdrive with 7970m vbios.. and finish the flashing.. post-32059-14495000562631_thumb.jpg i dont know what i have missed.. i got only 1 7970m.. but still i cant solve the problem..

• Thumbs Up 1

sir.. what i did a while ago.. i did uninstall the 8970m at the device manager, uninstall the msi afterburner, uninstall amd driver, and made need bootable vbios via instruction of sir svl7.. restart the unit.. ad shutdown the unit.. remove the hdd.. insert the flashdrive with 7970m vbios.. and finish the flashing.. [ATTACH=CONFIG]15603[/ATTACH] i dont know what i have missed.. i got only 1 7970m.. but still i cant solve the problem..

okay am thinking of what could be the issue. I read that flashing 7970m with 8970m would cause bad issues that may not allow flash back. I hope there is actually a way to fix this. I don't know if anyone else here can lend their expertise as well. I had read that in the same thread I linked above. Trying to think how I got it fixed from years ago. Mine might of been an older revision 7970m. I read there was a certain 7970m revision that was unlfashable as well, but if that was the one you have it doesn't seem the initial flash to 8970m would of worked if so. Ill keep looking for info. I hope we can get your card going again.

okay am thinking of what could be the issue. I read that flashing 7970m with 8970m would cause bad issues that may not allow flash back. I hope there is actually a way to fix this. I don't know if anyone else here can lend their expertise as well. I had read that in the same thread I linked above. Trying to think how I got it fixed from years ago. Mine might of been an older revision 7970m. I read there was a certain 7970m revision that was unlfashable as well, but if that was the one you have it doesn't seem the initial flash to 8970m would of worked if so. Ill keep looking for info. I hope we can get your card going again.

thanks for the support and information that you've sahredd sir.. i've been thinking to buy m18x r2 motherboard, daughterboard with cable, 2 nvidia heatsink, right fan, r2 hdd cable and caddy, 2 gtx 970m with 6gb gddr5... after 6 months.. will gtx 980m will work on m18x r2 motherboard..? i read some having problem on gtx 980m sli by mrfox..? i do need also modified driver and modified vbios to flash. -_- ive been thinking it will be along and interesting process.. bu for now ill be trying to solve this problem with my friend ..? he got m17x with 7970m but fix the flash..-_-.. once again thank you so much sir.. ill keep intouch for further thoughts and reports..

thanks for the support and information that you've sahredd sir.. i've been thinking to buy m18x r2 motherboard, daughterboard with cable, 2 nvidia heatsink, right fan, r2 hdd cable and caddy, 2 gtx 970m with 6gb gddr5... after 6 months.. will gtx 980m will work on m18x r2 motherboard..? i read some having problem on gtx 980m sli by mrfox..? i do need also modified driver and modified vbios to flash. -_- ive been thinking it will be along and interesting process.. bu for now ill be trying to solve this problem with my friend ..? he got m17x with 7970m but fix the flash..-_-.. once again thank you so much sir.. ill keep intouch for further thoughts and reports..

980m will work using UEFI installation of Windows. It is a good idea if in budget. I would ask a M18x R2 user just for some extra infos. I only had the M18xr1 and currently Alien 18 (r3). I hope you get a nice build setup buddy :) you are absolutely welcome only wish I had suceeded in helping you

980m will work using UEFI installation of Windows. It is a good idea if in budget. I would ask a M18x R2 user just for some extra infos. I only had the M18xr1 and currently Alien 18 (r3). I hope you get a nice build setup buddy :) you are absolutely welcome only wish I had suceeded in helping you

thanks sir.. ^_^.. im thinking getting gtx 970m against gtx 980m because of there price deference ........... but will gtx 970m 6gb gddr5 sli will surely works on m18x r2 motherboard..?

• Thumbs Up 1

thanks sir.. ^_^.. im thinking getting gtx 970m against gtx 980m because of there price deference ........... but will gtx 970m 6gb gddr5 sli will surely works on m18x r2 motherboard..?

970m seem to work no problem to my knowlege on M18xR2. I suggest one last thing to try. If your comfortable doing this. Take apart the system, remove the 7970m and put the pc back together. Then just try to start it. In theory it should run off the IGP no problem and as well not have the strange issue that you can't enter the bios. Hope to hear what happens buddy.

970m seem to work no problem to my knowlege on M18xR2. I suggest one last thing to try. If your comfortable doing this. Take apart the system, remove the 7970m and put the pc back together. Then just try to start it. In theory it should run off the IGP no problem and as well not have the strange issue that you can't enter the bios. Hope to hear what happens buddy.

goodday sir.. according to my friend .. without 8970m graphics card will sure boot to bios.. according to him "the m18x r1 mobo doesnt support 8970, it is hard coded to mobo..." .. which he said the reason while i cant boot to bios.. he said, the only solution we got is to reflash the 8970m to 7970m which kinda a big trouble cant the 8970m wont let to be reflash back to 7970m ..( a huge pain.) we will try another alternative and let him do it.. great.>^_^ gtx 970m sli and 3940xm @ 4.5ghz would be so a great partner and deliver about 50% more than gtx 980m . ..^_^.. but will 330watts will work nicely with gtx 970m sli (150watts) and i7 3940xm oc to 4.5hz..?

• Thumbs Up 1

goodday sir.. according to my friend .. without 8970m graphics card will sure boot to bios.. according to him "the m18x r1 mobo doesnt support 8970, it is hard coded to mobo..." .. which he said the reason while i cant boot to bios.. he said, the only solution we got is to reflash the 8970m to 7970m which kinda a big trouble cant the 8970m wont let to be reflash back to 7970m ..( a huge pain.) we will try another alternative and let him do it.. great.>^_^ gtx 970m sli and 3940xm @ 4.5ghz would be so a great partner and deliver about 50% more than gtx 980m . ..^_^.. but will 330watts will work nicely with gtx 970m sli (150watts) and i7 3940xm oc to 4.5hz..?

Yes sir glad to hear that removing the card will fix your current laptop issues atleast allow it to be usable again. As for upgrading to a 3920xm and 970m sli setup, indeed a single 330watts psu should be able to handle the 970m sli and the overlocked 3920xm. If you had 980m/880m/780m Sli instead you would run into a power issue as they are 2x100-103watts at stock plus the cpu OC would run out of power. 970m sli plus 3920xm should be within the power envelope of your single 330watts psu. The Alienware M18x R1 and R2 has a more robust power setup from the motherboard itself and tends to handle more poer draw under OC then the Alien 18 (r3) that replaced it. My Alien 18 cant handle 4960mx OC and 980m sli OC or even stock on just one PSU. I can only OC one component and not even by much before PSU shuts off. So you definitely have the better setup for this and definitely recommend from actual experience with the models that Alien M18x R1 and M18x R2 are incredible overclockers. In fact there has been great success making a dual 330 watt psu mod to allow more overclocking for the M18x R2. I hope to hear about your plans. Cheers buddy. Good luck in your endeavours and I am here to help much like your friend.

~Marc ~MW86

Yes sir glad to hear that removing the card will fix your current laptop issues atleast allow it to be usable again. As for upgrading to a 3920xm and 970m sli setup, indeed a single 330watts psu should be able to handle the 970m sli and the overlocked 3920xm. If you had 980m/880m/780m Sli instead you would run into a power issue as they are 2x100-103watts at stock plus the cpu OC would run out of power. 970m sli plus 3920xm should be within the power envelope of your single 330watts psu. The Alienware M18x R1 and R2 has a more robust power setup from the motherboard itself and tends to handle more poer draw under OC then the Alien 18 (r3) that replaced it. My Alien 18 cant handle 4960mx OC and 980m sli OC or even stock on just one PSU. I can only OC one component and not even by much before PSU shuts off. So you definitely have the better setup for this and definitely recommend from actual experience with the models that Alien M18x R1 and M18x R2 are incredible overclockers. In fact there has been great success making a dual 330 watt psu mod to allow more overclocking for the M18x R2. I hope to hear about your plans. Cheers buddy. Good luck in your endeavours and I am here to help much like your friend.

~Marc ~MW86

thank you so much for support and helping me sir.>^_^.. soon .. ill be going to dispose this r1 mobo, daughter board, hdd caddy and cable, and 8970m with heatsink on it.>^_^ and invest it to my future build.>^_^.. this will me a beast soon, ill be adding 2x m9t 2tera samsung hdd in raid 0 config for storage , 240gb ssd games and application..... and msata perhaps for OS.>^_^ i did also downloaded win 8.1 pro alienware ,,. ""Windows 8.1 Alienware 2015 [TeamOs-hkrg]" .. but the problem i cant run it.. it has winreducer81.wccf instead of setup.exe on standard windows..im trying to figure out how can i install it, i did use bootable drive but seems it doesnt work..?

thank you so much for support and helping me sir.>^_^.. soon .. ill be going to dispose this r1 mobo, daughter board, hdd caddy and cable, and 8970m with heatsink on it.>^_^ and invest it to my future build.>^_^.. this will me a beast soon, ill be adding 2x m9t 2tera samsung hdd in raid 0 config for storage , 240gb ssd games and application..... and msata perhaps for OS.>^_^ i did also downloaded win 8.1 pro alienware ,,. ""Windows 8.1 Alienware 2015 [TeamOs-hkrg]" .. but the problem i cant run it.. it has winreducer81.wccf instead of setup.exe on standard windows..im trying to figure out how can i install it, i did use bootable drive but seems it doesnt work..?

hmmmm that last part I don't know anything about but very cool am very happy for you Pixma21 ^_^

Try this buddy it my help on your portable deive you mention.

http://www.easyuefi.com/wintousb/

it can use a iso or cd as source no problem. worth a try I hope it helps.

Thank you so much for doing this, unfortunately I'm having difficulties upgrading my m18xr1 video card to dual 860m's or even a single 860m. On boot I get a blue screen followed by reboot; safe mode doesn't help. I've uninstalled all video/graphics drivers and tried both the unlocked 03 & 05 drivers and both video cards. I can only seem to get the laptop to boot with internal or 560m installed. Does anyone have any ideas? Please help....😢

Thank you so much for doing this, unfortunately I'm having difficulties upgrading my m18xr1 video card to dual 860m's or even a single 860m. On boot I get a blue screen followed by reboot; safe mode doesn't help. I've uninstalled all video/graphics drivers and tried both the unlocked 03 & 05 drivers and both video cards. I can only seem to get the laptop to boot with internal or 560m installed. Does anyone have any ideas? Please help....😢

Hello I think you can inquire here and get your cards working. The support for that generation card likely needs these modified drivers to get it working. As the title suggests this is an after market upgrade.

http://forum.techinferno.com/showthread.php?t=6307

[Alienware] Aftermarket Upgrades Driver Support - Modded INF

Are these Dell branded 860M's?

Hello I think you can inquire here and get your cards working. The support for that generation card likely needs these modified drivers to get it working. As the title suggests this is an after market upgrade.

Are these Dell branded 860M's?

Thank you so much for your response!

No, I'm certain they are not Dell branded... Dell was less than helpful when I inquired with them about doing and upgrade, I got my cards through Eurocom.

Thank you so much for your response!

No, I'm certain they are not Dell branded... Dell was less than helpful when I inquired with them about doing and upgrade, I got my cards through Eurocom.

You are welcome okay yes please inquire there about the issue and J95 might be able to help with the modified driver if needed in his driver thread I linked above. I am not sure the Eurocom cards will work in a Alienware, I know certain branded cards will not work across all laptop brands. I think J95 will know if the Eurocom Nvidia 860m can be installed in the Alienware M18x r1.

• 3 weeks later...
You are welcome okay yes please inquire there about the issue and J95 might be able to help with the modified driver if needed in his driver thread I linked above. I am not sure the Eurocom cards will work in a Alienware, I know certain branded cards will not work across all laptop brands. I think J95 will know if the Eurocom Nvidia 860m can be installed in the Alienware M18x r1.

well hellow guys.^.^ Its me pixma.. and I'm back with another problem^.^ well this is what happened..in the past days I did play dota 2 just for a minute when my m18x display suddenly goes crazy. it hungs up with black display. so I did restart my unit. after I did notice Its booting but with blank black display. I can't see anything but a massive black screen.. can somebody suggest what should I do. before ill crack it open as a last option , thanks^.^ miss you sir mw^.^

hmmmm that last part I don't know anything about but very cool am very happy for you Pixma21 ^_^

Best Windows To Go Maker to create portable Windows 10/8.1/8/7!

sir.. im having problem with my alienware m18x .. my laptop doesnt boot with my 8970m gpu.. then i did remove my dedicated GPU an hour ago.. an mg laptop boots like nothing happened and like brandnew.. does it mean that my GPU finally gaved up..?? im not yet ready to change mg parts, since i dont have yet funds for upgrade..-_- .. alright ...

- - - Updated - - -

sir.. im having problem with my alienware m18x .. my laptop doesnt boot with my 8970m gpu.. then i did remove my dedicated GPU an hour ago.. an mg laptop boots like nothing happened and like brandnew.. does it mean that my GPU finally gaved up..?? im not yet ready to change mg parts, since i dont have yet funds for upgrade..-_- .. alright ...

- - - Updated - - -

• 5 months later...

I have an M18x R?  (unsure of exact revision number) Is there a way to tell what specific revision i have through software? Below is the particular specs of the system, if anyone knows where to look for specific components to be able to tell more quickly what revision this one that I have is. 

My hope is to be able to install an unlocked BIOS to do some slight overclocking to improve FPS in "Ark Survival Evolved".  Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

CPU-Z TXT Report
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Binaries

CPU-Z version            1.74.0.x64

Processors

Number of processors        1
Number of threads        8

APICs

Processor 0    
    -- Core 0    
        -- Thread 0    0
        -- Thread 1    1
    -- Core 1    
        -- Thread 0    2
        -- Thread 1    3
    -- Core 2    
        -- Thread 0    4
        -- Thread 1    5
    -- Core 3    
        -- Thread 0    6
        -- Thread 1    7

Timers

ACPI timer        3.580 MHz
    HPET timer        14.318 MHz
    Perf timer        2.338 MHz
    Sys timer        1.000 KHz

Processors Information

Processor 1            ID = 0
    Number of cores        4 (max 8)
    Number of threads    8 (max 16)
    Name            Intel Core i7 4700MQ
    Codename        Haswell
    Specification        Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
    Package (platform ID)    Socket 947 rPGA (0x4)
    CPUID            6.C.3
    Extended CPUID        6.3C
    Core Stepping        C0
    Technology        22 nm
    TDP Limit        47.0 Watts
    Tjmax            100.0 °C
    Core Speed        3395.6 MHz
    Multiplier x Bus Speed    34.0 x 99.9 MHz
    Stock frequency        2400 MHz
    Instructions sets    MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, EM64T, VT-x, AES, AVX, AVX2, FMA3
    L1 Data cache        4 x 32 KBytes, 8-way set associative, 64-byte line size
    L1 Instruction cache    4 x 32 KBytes, 8-way set associative, 64-byte line size
    L2 cache        4 x 256 KBytes, 8-way set associative, 64-byte line size
    L3 cache        6 MBytes, 12-way set associative, 64-byte line size
    FID/VID Control        yes

Turbo Mode        supported, enabled
    Max non-turbo ratio    24x
    Max turbo ratio        34x
    Max efficiency ratio    8x
    O/C bins        +2
    Ratio 1 core        34x
    Ratio 2 cores        33x
    Ratio 3 cores        32x
    Ratio 4 cores        32x
    TSC            2397.3 MHz
    APERF            3381.0 MHz
    MPERF            2394.7 MHz
    IA Voltage Mode        PCU adaptive
    IA Voltage Offset    0 mV
    GT Voltage Mode        PCU adaptive
    GT Voltage Offset    0 mV
    LLC/Ring Voltage Mode    PCU adaptive
    LLC/Ring Voltage Offset    0 mV
    Agent Voltage Mode    PCU adaptive
    Agent Voltage Offset    0 mV

Temperature 0        41°C (105°F) [0x3B] (Core #0)
    Temperature 1        45°C (113°F) [0x37] (Package)
    Power 0            7.70 W (Package)
    Power 1            2.94 W (IA Cores)
    Power 2            n.a. (GT)
    Power 3            4.76 W (Uncore)
    Power 4            1.77 W (DRAM)
    Voltage 0        1.16 Volts (VID)
    Voltage 1        +0.00 Volts (IA Offset)
    Voltage 2        +0.00 Volts (GT Offset)
    Voltage 3        +0.00 Volts (LLC/Ring Offset)
    Voltage 4        +0.00 Volts (System Agent Offset)

Chipset

Northbridge            Intel Haswell rev. 06
Southbridge            Intel HM87 rev. C1
Graphic Interface        PCI-Express
PCI-E Link Width        x8
PCI-E Max Link Width        x16
Memory Type            DDR3
Memory Size            16 GBytes
Channels            Dual
Memory Frequency        799.0 MHz (1:6)
CAS# latency (CL)        11.0
RAS# to CAS# delay (tRCD)    11
RAS# Precharge (tRP)        11
Cycle Time (tRAS)        28
Row Refresh Cycle Time (tRFC)    208
Command Rate (CR)        2T
Uncore Frequency        3395.6 MHz
Host Bridge            0x0C04
    MCHBAR[0x5004]        0x0060101000601010
    current channel        0
    MCHBAR[0x4000]        0x883341841586716B

MCHBAR I/O Base address        0x0FED10000
MCHBAR I/O Size            19456
MCHBAR registers    

Memory SPD

DIMM #                1
    SMBus address        0x50
    Memory type        DDR3
    Module format        SO-DIMM
    Manufacturer (ID)    Hyundai Electronics (AD000000000000000000)
    Size            4096 MBytes
    Max bandwidth        PC3-12800 (800 MHz)
    Part number        HMT451S6AFR8A-PB  
    Serial number        435E07C7
    Manufacturing date    Week 15/Year 13
    Number of banks        8
    Nominal Voltage        1.35 Volts
    EPP            no
    XMP            no
    AMP            no
JEDEC timings table        CL-tRCD-tRP-tRAS-tRC @ frequency
    JEDEC #1        5.0-5-5-14-19 @ 380 MHz
    JEDEC #2        6.0-6-6-16-22 @ 457 MHz
    JEDEC #3        7.0-7-7-19-26 @ 533 MHz
    JEDEC #4        8.0-8-8-22-30 @ 609 MHz
    JEDEC #5        9.0-9-9-24-33 @ 685 MHz
    JEDEC #6        10.0-10-10-27-37 @ 761 MHz
    JEDEC #7        11.0-11-11-28-39 @ 800 MHz

DIMM #                2
    SMBus address        0x51
    Memory type        DDR3
    Serial number        436E07C7
    Number of banks        8
    EPP            no
    XMP            no
    AMP            no

DIMM #                3
    SMBus address        0x52
    Memory type        DDR3
    Serial number        43BE07C5
    Number of banks        8
    EPP            no
    XMP            no
    AMP            no

DIMM #                4
    SMBus address        0x53
    Memory type        DDR3
    Serial number        43BE073E
    Number of banks        8
    EPP            no
    XMP            no
    AMP            no

D
Monitoring

Mainboard Model        Alienware 18 (0x00000421 - 0xFDF52900)

LPCIO

Hardware Monitors

Hardware monitor        Battery
    Voltage 0        17.25 Volts [0x4367] (Current Voltage)
    Capacity 0        88800 mWh [0x15AE0] (Designed Capacity)
    Capacity 1        87868 mWh [0x1573C] (Full Charge Capacity)
    Capacity 2        87394 mWh [0x15562] (Current Capacity)
    Level 0            2 pc [0x62] (Wear Level)
    Level 1            99 pc [0x63] (Charge Level)

Hardware monitor        NVIDIA NVAPI
    Voltage 0        0.85 Volts [0x352] (VIN0)
    Temperature 0        49°C (120°F) [0x31] (TMPIN0)
    Fan PWM 0        0 pc [0x0] (FANPWMIN0)
    Clock Speed 0        405.00 MHz [0x195] (Graphics)
    Clock Speed 1        2004.00 MHz [0x195] (Memory)

Hardware monitor        NVIDIA NVAPI
    Voltage 0        0.86 Volts [0x358] (VIN0)
    Temperature 0        41°C (105°F) [0x29] (TMPIN0)
    Fan PWM 0        0 pc [0x0] (FANPWMIN0)
    Clock Speed 0        405.00 MHz [0x195] (Graphics)
    Clock Speed 1        405.00 MHz [0x195] (Memory)

Storage

Drive    0
    Device Path        \\?\scsi#disk&ven_ata&prod_samsung_ssd_850#4&3955bdd4&0&000000#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}
    Type            Fixed
    Name            Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
    Capacity        232.9 GB
    SMART Support        Yes

Drive    1
    Device Path        \\?\pcistor#disk&ven_rspstor&prod_rts5208lun0&rev_1.00#0000#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}
    Type            Removable
    Name            Realtek PCIE Card Reader
    Capacity        7.5 GB
    SMART Support        Yes

Drive    2
    Device Path        \\?\scsi#disk&ven_&prod_wdc_wd7500bpkt-#4&3955bdd4&0&010100#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}
    Type            Fixed
    Name            WDC WD7500BPKT-
    Capacity        698.6 GB
    SMART Support        Yes

Graphics

Number of adapters        2

Graphic APIs

API                NVIDIA I/O
API                NVIDIA NVAPI

Display Adapters

Display adapter 0    
    Name            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770M
    Board Manufacturer    0x1028 (0x05AB)
    Revision        A1
    Memory size        3 GB
    Memory type        GDDR5
    PCI device        bus 1 (0x1), device 0 (0x0), function 0 (0x0)
    Vendor ID        0x10DE (0x1028)
    Model ID        0x11E0 (0x05AB)
    Performance Level    2D Desktop
        Core clock    405.0 MHz
        Memory clock    405.0 MHz
    Performance Level    Default
        Core clock    405.0 MHz
        Memory clock    810.0 MHz
    Performance Level    3D Applications
        Core clock    405.0 MHz
        Memory clock    2004.0 MHz

Display adapter 1    
    Name            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770M
    Board Manufacturer    0x1028 (0x05AB)
    Revision        A1
    Memory size        3 GB
    Memory type        GDDR5
    PCI device        bus 7 (0x7), device 0 (0x0), function 0 (0x0)
    Vendor ID        0x10DE (0x1028)
    Model ID        0x11E0 (0x05AB)
    Performance Level    2D Desktop
        Core clock    405.0 MHz
        Memory clock    405.0 MHz
    Performance Level    Default
        Core clock    405.0 MHz
        Memory clock    810.0 MHz
    Performance Level    3D Applications
        Core clock    405.0 MHz
        Memory clock    2004.0 MHz

Win32_VideoController        AdapterRAM = 0xC0000000 (3221225472)
Win32_VideoController        AdapterRAM = 0xC0000000 (3221225472)
Win32_VideoController        DriverVersion = 10.18.13.6175
Win32_VideoController        DriverVersion = 10.18.13.6175
Win32_VideoController        DriverDate = 01/22/2016
Win32_VideoController        DriverDate = 01/22/2016

Monitor 0    
    Model             ()
    ID            SDC4C48
    Serial            
    Manufacturing Date    Week 0, Year 2012
    Size            18.5 inches
    Max Resolution        1920 x 1080 @ 59 Hz
    Horizontal Freq. Range    0-0 kHz
    Vertical Freq. Range    0-0 Hz
    Max Pixel Clock        0 MHz
    Gamma Factor        2.2

Software

Windows Version            Microsoft Windows 10 (10.0) Home 64-bit   (Build 10586) 
DirectX Version            12.0

Register Spaces

Register space            PCI
Register space            PCI #2
Register space            SMBus, base address = 0x06000
Register space            I2C
Register space            I2C