P751DM

P770DM

P771DM

P750DM-G

P751DM-G

P770DM-G

P771DM-G

Key Features

• [*=1]High performance Desktop CPU in mobile chassis.
    [*=1]Intel® XTU over-clocking technology (depends on CPU SKU)
    [*=1]Powerful NVIDIA® N16 MXM card support
    [*=1]NVIDIA® G-SYNCTM Technology
    [*=1]Full Color Keyboard with W/A/S/D gaming key
    [*=1]Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5
    [*=1]Expandable to MAX. 2 NGFF(M.2) SATA SSD or 2 PCIe Gen3x4 SSD
    [*=1]4 simultaneous display
    [*=1]3D sound technology on headphone output
    [*=1]Support Killer Double Shot Pro (Depends on WLAN)

I/O Ports

• 3 x USB 3.0 ports

• 1 x eSATA / USB 3.0 combo port (1 x powered USB port, AC/DC)

• 1 x USB 3.1 port

• 2 x Display port 1.2

• 1 x HDMITM output port (with HDCP)

• 1 x Headphone jack

• 1 x Microphone jack

• 1 x S/PDIF output jack

• 1 x Line-in jack

• 1 x RJ-45 LAN port

• 1 x DC-in jack

I saw none Thundebolt 3 just the 1 x USB 3.1 port, maybe it's a Type-C with Thunderbolt 3 support but i couldn't find a source for that but maybe you know it just let it me now.

For me the TB 3 is a must with Skylake, for the eGPU usage in the future if a GTX9x0M is at the limit.

EDIT: The Port supports various protocols TB3,PCIe etc. thank you to Prema for the answer.

So what do you think about it?

I got it so im gonna post my 5 cents.

P751DM

• i5-6600k
  • GTX 970 6144MB GDDR5
  • 8GB Ram
  • 756GB SSD (500SSD + 256SSD)

Cons

- Win 7 isn't going to work on them. ACPI compliant please contact the bios vendor.

- The GameFeet programm which you can give different color to your 3 parts of the keyboard and front light, crashes randomly if i'm going to use it.

Pros

- It looks great!

- To color up your keyboard and different modes.

- Star Wars Battlefront 3 everything ultra + 120% downsampling no laggs.

- realy quiet if you just surf www

- quiet enough if i play SWBF3 with sound i don't recognise it.

It's a so called 'overdrive port' with type-C connector and can be configured to support various protocols: Incl. TB3, USB with 3.1 transfer rate, DP, PCIe, 15W power delivery etc...they key is in the BIOS. ;)

It's a so called 'overdrive port' with type-C connector and can be configured to support various protocols: Incl. TB3, USB with 3.1 transfer rate, DP, PCIe, 15W power delivery etc...they key is in the BIOS. ;)

I understand you right it comes just with 3.1 speed 10Gbit/s so it wouldnt fit to TB3 specification?

I understand you right it comes just with 3.1 speed 10Gbit/s so it wouldnt fit to TB3 specification?

No, 10Gb/s is just the (on paper) speed per channel (supports 2 IRC) in USB 3.1 mode, in PCIe mode it is 31.5 Gb/s, TB3 40 Gb/s...though as usual we will have to see RL results...

The higher transfer modes also require active cables.

Sorry mate, no direct links to specific shops please...

Most if not all Clevo re-seller will offer the new models. The first batch of units is already on its way... :)

Ups sorry, would it be allowed if we write just the shop name and notebook name without a link? I don't know a lot of shops and thought it would be a good way for price comparison.

Ups sorry, would it be allowed if we write just the shop name and notebook name without a link? I don't know a lot of shops and thought it would be a good way for price comparison.

Sure, there is a list of many EU Clevo dealer here.

I wonder if Clevo is going to activate the iGPU on this series. Switchable primary GPU like AW systems would be great. P7xxZM battery life is terrible.

Nope. I agree a physical mux like for the new P6 models would have been nice!

But for P7 they have a proud "No switching graphics, no input delay" in their internal bringing up guides. VR here we come... :)

Sure, there is a list of many EU Clevo dealer here.

Nope. I agree a physical mux like for the new P6 models would have been nice!

But for P7 they have a proud "No switching graphics, no input delay" in their internal bringing up guides. VR here we come... :)

so @Prema, just so that i dont get you wrong here: does this mean the new P6 skylake series will get a physical mux or rather "it would be nice to have", especially for machines like the new P6 series? :D

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

so @Prema, just so that i dont get you wrong here: does this mean the new P6 skylake series will get a physical mux or rather "it would be nice to have", especially for machines like the new P6 series? :D

The Skylake P6xxRx models will have a MUX (no Optimus) between iGPU, dGPU and internal screen. ALL external ports are directly connected to the dGPU only.

So while using the internal screen, which are now all eDP (mainly THX to g-sync compatibility) the system can also run on iGPU only (of course no g-sync on iGPU).

I think there is nothing more odious than taking the new PC by three weeks and start seeing the new model now .. I love my 4790k and in terms of performance there is not much difference comparing the 6700K , but the DDR4 -.- " I am usually the loser -.- "

no worries, same goes for the ddr4, u wont see any significant improvements there ;)

as for improved I/O with usb 3.1 and tb3, its only interesting if u plan to go egpu down the line. even the m.2 pcie gen 3.0 slots cannot really be used atm, since there are no drives that would even fully saturate 4 gen 2.0 lanes ;)

so no worries my friend, our machines just got a slight update in terms of performance and not true successors :)

you are right! I finished installing the bios for this pc .. the Rams rectum overclocking 1600 MHz to 1800mhz , 1867mhz in crashed .. after 10 minutes of testing I can say that are stable .. even the cpu runs quiet 4.5 .. is the first time that I have at hand a computer so powerful , and I swear that I have never enjoyed so much! Slowly light everything that there is to know about the various settings because I really so much to learn !:victorious:

- - - Updated - - -

ah sorry if my English is not perfect , but I'm Italian and I try to make myself understood as well as possible :)

• Thumbs Up 1

As we are always searching for someone else to leak things first, in order for us to be able freely comment and set the record straight.

Here the first shots of the P870DM:

Can I trade two Alienware SLI beasts, with lots of spare parts and two Orion backpacks for one of these? Please?