What music are you listening to right now?

StamatisX

Awesome songs...!! :D

R.I.P. Dimebag!!

I'm going to see Machine fucking head in November, they're coming with Devildriver :D (and some crap called Bring me the Horizon... :disgust:)

Seen MH already twice... epic live band!!

Agreed, I've seen them, Sabbath, Metallica, FF, Slipknot, etc. They're amongst the best. FF are great also and generally cheaper shows (concerts are ridiculous here, the CHEAPEST tickets for 'tallica were $200...

Edited by Jimbo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah... the perfect soundtrack for this time of the year. I love this version of this song, excellent cover, can listen to it over and over again. Turn up your speakers :D

Everybody scream!!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome, have to get the new album... Seen them already a couple of times live, for example last spring, together with Slayer... :D

New album new tour, looking forward to a mad thrashing evening!

• Founder

Katy Perry but I bet a lot of people can relate to the lyrics (except the part where she refers to herself as a girl of course unless you're a chick):

Edited by Brian