EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
StamatisX

What music are you listening to right now?

YES, I went to gogol bordellos concert in houston it was fantastic. This might be a bit late but.

This might sound crazy, funny, stup*d...but this is what i'm listening right now ==>

Guest MXC

[h=1]DJ Snake & Lil Jon - Turn Down For What (Official Video)[/h]

Porcupine Tree, Steven Wilson, Devin Townsend Project, Ayreon, Pink Floyd, The Alan Parsons Project, ...

basically Progressive Rock

I've really gotten into Jack White over the past year. His influence from Jimmy Page really shows, and as Led Zeppelin is my favorite band, it works out pretty well for me. :D

Superhero by Faith No More. Its pretty good but good have been better. I'm excited by the album Sol Invictus - due out 19th May but I suspect Superhero will be the standout.

MIKE LOVE - PERMANENT HOLIDAY (REGGAE)
A RICH, SOLID BLENDING OF SOUND THAT CAUSES EXTRAORDINARY EARGASMS...

Diplo made me do it

- - - Updated - - -

Btdubs for you EDM listeners out there. Floss's new EP is fire.

I listen to trance music and soundtrack. One of my favorite soundtracks is from the Fullmetal Alchemist series.