What music are you listening to right now?

StamatisX

• Founder
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpINNxI5Vjo]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpINNxI5Vjo

Death Magnetic is the album, nice to listen to when on the way home from work, I just wind up the windows and pump up the volume and cruise home.

...and I approve this message :)

you know though, music like that when driving is a recipe for disaster (i.e speeding tickets LOL)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder
thanks to Stam i am back to my System Of a Down addiction.

Currently listening to Ego Brain

SOAD - Chop suey (video a favorite movie of mine, Equilibrium) - I am not sure you can see it from outside the States (I would use a free proxy just to see the video).

• Thumbs Up 1

...and I approve this message :)

you know though, music like that when driving is a recipe for disaster (i.e speeding tickets LOL)

Funnyly enough, whenever am behind the wheel on my own, listening to thrash metal. I am kind of calmed and relaxed. I just let the music take me away from those morons on the road that could trigger that stupid roadrage in me. LOL

I got to tell you guys this. On new year day of 2011, I drove back home from a day trip with my family .......guess what! I got a speeding ticket for $230.00 dollars and minus 3 demerit points (ouch!!)....just because there weren't any loud music!(the good lady wife and the young kids can't handle the head banging music that I like) Just me and my eldest son.

Last year, my 13 years old boy and me was attending the first of a series concert that Metallica played in Melbourne on 15/9/2010,it was also his first rock concert that we really enjoyed together.....what a nice experience that was. Then I have to promised him to attend every concert that Metallica play here from now on With him of course.

Here's my younger (hair) day favourite that I would not share with my boy but.LOL

Edited by Pursuit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hehe, yeah, SoaD has some great songs :D

My song atm: Polaris from Megadeth (Album: Rust in Peace) ... I've seen these guys live last Wednesday, together with Slayer, hahaha, was an awesome evening.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder

Hehe, somehow this thread ended up being rock/metal oriented somehow... I guess I need to post something different as well (I bet Brian doesn't even bother to read this thread LOL)