What music are you listening to right now?

StamatisX

• 2 weeks later...

man kick but music lately love it all guys :)

here you all may have heard this on lame Microsoft Windows 7 Internet explorer 9 commercial... little did Microsoft know they weren't paying to advertise their product... but Alex Clare... this guy rocks sorry guys if its not metal.

the commercial i am referring to

• 2 months later...
  • Founder
Sounds like Infected Mushroom. I like it.

Cool, i can recommend u some more if you like.

TBH i used to love infected but their latest album is just pure crap, plus i've been to their show lately and it was horrible, Erez singing live is one of those ear scratching experiences i don't ever want to have in my life :)

I had the opportunity to see them last year. Guess it's a good thing I chose to study an extra day for finals over infected. I loved b.p. empire, converting vegetarians, supervisor, etc but i can't seem to catch on to their new stuff.

Feel free to post more, I'll definitely have a listen.

Sent from my Sensation

• Founder
I had the opportunity to see them last year. Guess it's a good thing I chose to study an extra day for finals over infected. I loved b.p. empire, converting vegetarians, supervisor, etc but i can't seem to catch on to their new stuff.

Feel free to post more, I'll definitely have a listen.

Sent from my Sensation

I sure will, glad i found a psy loving buddy here on T|I! :)

Are you more into progressive or full on ? so i know what to recommend ? (In my free time, which i don't have, i am a psy DJ :))

My main genre is trance by far (vanilla trance).

But, I do love: progressive, psy/acid, Balearic, uplifting, some EDM, etc.

Basically, if it's a trance derivative that isn't straight club EDM, I like it. :)

TBH, I've never heard of full-on before this. Only progressive psy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Founder

Well I'm not a heavy metal guy, too loud, can't understand wtf they're saying most of the time and it gives me headaches. Alternative is something I def. love, was listening to this song today along with Killers, Coldplay etc:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...