What music are you listening to right now?

StamatisX

Pop Culture - Madeon. Watch the video at the same time.

I usually don't really like such sound, it seems as if he's doing it kinda "live", that's cool.

Knorkator - "Ich lass mich klonen"

...to bad you guys probably can't understand the lyrics, it's hillarious, lmao!

• Thumbs Up 1

switching things up a bit from my last post..

not a fan of the whole black everything, super spiked hair, etc, but I've always liked this song

this song has become extremely popular in parts of the US, not only for its catchy tune, but also because it has a deep meaning (no, its more complex than a kid shooting people up). props to Foster the People from me.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Cool, I haven't listened to Papa roach in a long time, they have some awesome guitar riffs, but most stuff is impossible to listen to on youtube, I hate it when they censor words, ruins the whole song. Really pathetic this censorship.

^this. I listen to my music through Grooveshark usually. For those who don't know, go on Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming and then you search for whatever you want to listen to. Grooveshark then brings up all the results, which can be music that they have bought from the owners, or you can sometimes even find tracks from places like youtube. The good thing is, its completely free and you can set up playlists. I don't really use iPods or mp3 players, so I don't mind not being able to bring the music around. However, for a some price a month (i dont remember) you can take your play list on the go and have all your songs on a smartphone. If you don't want to pay money, then you can do surveys that give you points towards it each month. Surprisingly the surveys give a lot of points.

/unintentional advertisement.

• 2 weeks later...

Some more x-mas songs (from my favorite xmas-songs album "We wish you a metal x-mas and a headbanging new year" ;))

Santa Claws is coming to Town - Alice cooper, Vinnie Appice, Billy Sheehan

God rest ye merry Gentlemen - Ronnie James Dio (r.i.p.), Tony Iommi, Simon Wright, Rudy Sarzo

Silent Night - (pretty heavy version :D) - Chuck Billy, Scott Ian, John Tempesta, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4G8hCXnvwQ

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

Some unique, technical thrash from Switzerland, Coroner.... these guys made a comback in 2011, I was lucky enough to see them a couple of weeks ago... fantastic riffs, they can play all this stuff live with ease, it's really impressive. Sorry about the sound quality, was the best I could find on youtube, but if you like their sound I highly recommend checking them out, really great solos and technical riffs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvZXBuM9_Ic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, nice Stam!

I haven't posted here in a while...

Daath - Double Tap Suicide ...love this band, awesome sound, so unique, fantastic guitarists, great drummer, and singer and bass rocks as well. Hope to see them again somewhen. Cool guys.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...