Integrated Webcam Not Working after Windows 10 Upgrade

schatz

• 6 months later...

I had a similar problem before with my sager. I did use drivercloud, updated all the drivers and it did fix the problem.

i dont think they were any specific driver for the webcam, but updating some other hardware drivers fixed this.

On 9/1/2015 at 8:28 PM, schatz said:

Hi,

I have a AW17 and did the upgrade from Win 8.1 to Windows 10. All ok except the integrated webcam which appears in Device Manager as unknown device. Did anyone resolve this issue? i Cannot find drivers.

Could you upload a screenshot of your device manager here please? Could you have 'imaging devices' and 'universal serial bus controllers's tabs expanded? If you have any missing drivers, update the chipset driver first, then Intel Management engine and the rest can be found by their hardware id.