Smallest enclosure that for 980ti SLI?

Hello,

I looked at the thread about enclosures and RVZ01 looks pretty good for 980ti. However I don't want to rule out the possibility of adding another 980ti in future for SLI. I am not sure RVZ01 would hold 2 980tis (G1 Gaming).

Wold Cooler Master Elite work? Or should I look into something like microATX mini Tower?

What is the best way to evaluate if in case would work for SLI?

Not sure how much space the GPU will need inside / how much space to leave for Akitio.

Hmm so judging by the fact that there is only squinks' implementation and its only for Iris (I have 750M) MBP.. it seems SLI is really not going to happen. Alas.

I guess the only way to future-proof the setup is to get Titan :greedy_dollars:

At least there is no problem with the case then.

A 980Ti still makes more sense than a Titian ;)

Yeah actually.. The ultimate thing seems to be the Kingping edition from EVGA. Do you think I need some special considerations regarding the case? Or I can just get RVZ01 and it will be fine? I am not planning to go to the extreme OC that calls for watercooling though.

Also please let me know if I should move this from here to some other thread. I think the SLI question is closed.