M14x Shipping

MooshKill3r

called and the rep was speachless at first, couldnt figure out what was wrong. kept telling me that it isnt in production and should have shipped :) she took my number and told me she would have to call me back and about 20 seconds later I got an email saying my order had shipped :) Funny enough tho it still shows its in production on the site...great inter-company cooperation going on over there at dell :) Still LOVE the m14x, best notebook I've ever owned and not the most expensive.

So you got it pretty quick?I ordered mine yesterday (sept 2) and I can not wait to finally get it. I ordered it pretty much stock. Started with the lowest priced one, upgraded to i7 and got the 1600x900 res screen. Rest is stock. Gosh I can't wait!!

waiting is the worse part! but its worth it when you open the awesome box and pull out the epicness!

Just a quick note. I received my m14 this afternoon! Dell still says its in production and I never received an email saying it was shipped. They need to do something about that. LOL I was thinking I wouldn't get it til monday. I've played Team Fortress 2 on it so far (other things haven't downloaded...) and I think it is so awesome!