Need help - Got New M14x R1 with i7 2820 Proc, But my Screen keep Twitching.

LEONWARE

I just got new m14x, everything seem so fine, but after while I notice there is a twitch (like a line of glitch)n my screen. this happen often, maybe 1 or 2 ever 5-10 second.

Am I do something wrong when install the driver?

or I just got a defected Product?

I got my m11x r3 a moth ago, have no problem at all. all driver I install direct from CD.

All of this alienware laptops I bought in Japan.

Please help.

Thanks guys

Thanks for the reply, I already set to 60hz. but still no luck.

I try to upgrade using Nvdia 270.26 after I Drive Sweep the driver... but still no luck.

My Bios already upgraded ti A05 from A01----->A03------>A05

Any other suggestion....?

I try to upgrade using Nvdia 270.26 after I Drive Sweep the driver... but still no luck.

That's weird, because i don't remember there being a mobile nvidia driver of 270.26. Try this:

Download drivers 280.26 and the modded inf. then use windows add/remove program to get rid of the old drivers, and then install the new ones. i don't remember 270.26, those sound pretty old.

Here's the link: v280.26 Windows 7/Vista 64bit | NVIDIA OEM Notebook - LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Try going to task manager and ending toaster.exe

That just worked for me completely, I had the same problem with my top screen being slightly cut off with a glitch or something when I first got the laptop even making my programs look kinda cut off when their maximaze. Got used to it until now. Thanks!

That just worked for me completely, I had the same problem with my top screen being slightly cut off with a glitch or something when I first got the laptop even making my programs look kinda cut off when their maximaze. Got used to it until now. Thanks!

Good it working on your M14x, I'm still looking for the solution.

That's weird, because i don't remember there being a mobile nvidia driver of 270.26. Try this:

Download drivers 280.26 and the modded inf. then use windows add/remove program to get rid of the old drivers, and then install the new ones. i don't remember 270.26, those sound pretty old.

Here's the link: v280.26 Windows 7/Vista 64bit | NVIDIA OEM Notebook - LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Done this method too, still no luck, it's still twitching.

Try going to task manager and ending toaster.exe

Can't find any "toaster.exe" on task manager. I'm using Win 7 Ultimate. thanks for the suggestion.