980m GTX vendors

electrobeatz

hello! i want to buy 2 980m GTX 8gb cards for my alienware m18x r2, including a SLI cable.

have you guys any vendors you could recommend me? maybe you could tell me your experience buying off of them and also list the pricing/website.

you can write me a private message if you want to. i live in germany by the way!

you should talk to woodzstack either on these forums or notebookreview, he will give you the best deal. Alot of people order from him. I ordered from him and my 980m came in 2 days. The only issue you might have is with import tax and duty, whenever i ordered something like that into the UE, they make a big deal about that. Message him and ask, hes probably shipped to germany before so he might know more about that. The other option that might work for you is ceg-hardcore customs. They are about 150 to 200 usd more per card depending on the days exchange rate than woodzstack but they are located in germany. Your best bet would be to message woodzstack

• Thumbs Up 1

well yes i ordered about a month ago from him.. the problem was.. the package got shipped back by the customs to him (for whatever reason)! i had no option to pick the package up in any way. then he said shipping is not his problem and said i have to pay over 100 CAD so he would ship it again. then i filled in a complain on paypal and got my money refunded.

what im saying is he still offering me to ship with a lower price now. but in my opinion it was bad customer service and i am looking for some alternatives now before i go through all this trouble again with him.

When you say you had no way to collect were you busy when they tried to deliver or did customs automatically just sent it back?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

you have to get like an "invitation card" from the customs to actually pick it up. without this "invitation card" they wont give you the package. i didnt received this card. and yes they automatically sent it back. besides the tracking stated that the package was stationed at a city about 400km (or 250 miles) away from me. i cant just walk there, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

You sure? What is important for you? You have all in home - warranty & authorized service.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

well there is an option on ebay price proposal (preisvorschlag). i used it but it got declined.

Regarding to the ceg-hardcorecustom pirces for newest nvidia cards is much cheaper to order it from Canada than from them after all taxes. Even if you live in Germany.

this woodzstack guy sure has the best price, i'll give him that! but the problem is... what if i order it and the customs send the package back... AGAIN? and AGAIN? not sure how many times paypal gonna refund the money. so thats why i thought im gonna check for alternatives first before doing the process again.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
but why would customs flag it and block entry to begin with?

yes thats what i was wondering too. anyways... we agreed that he is going sending me another SLI KIT (which arrived after a month; and tracking was/is showing its still at the post office at canada). crazy post company over there at canada.. maybe they screwed the first package up too.. who knows

• 1 month later...

woodzstack is a good supplier. I am going to buy one from him in the next months. Customs are a problem though but you have to know a way to ignore your package. Here in Greece, packages in small sizes pass customs easily and a low declared price is one way to go if you want to risk it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...