Cheap asus with MXM slot?

I got an alienware m15x(with a 460m) off ebay to fix up and now I'm in love with gaming on a laptop (I travel alot). I don't like how bulky it is though and it is a little too flashy to bring to school, not to mention the weight. I was thinking of getting a g73jh or jw off ebay for about 350. Since they have MXM slots I could either upgrade to a 6970 or 660 respectively correct? I don't mind modding the heatsink and vbios flashing seems straight forward provided I can find the files. Is there anything else with a mxm slot ? There isn't a 15in with a mxm slot is there?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I have an ASUS G73JW with a GTX460M , buy from ebay one GTX660M 2GB of RAM to improve but it seems that is not compatible with the 2GB model G73JW gives an error merely to start VBIOS .

I sink GPU modified JH and everything fits perfectly , but I am not able to start the laptop with the 660M .

I saw that you would not have trouble finding the files to get a 660M card working , I am not able .

Could you give me a hand , or someone could tell me how to flash the VBIOS of 660M to work on the laptop .

Thank You.