The best deal ever has returned! 4Gb GTX980 Superclocked for only $236.54!

badbadbad

For those who scored a great deal in these past two weeks, you might want to push your luck a little bit more.

post-11576-14495000595424_thumb.png

Just call customer service. They're more than willing to send a code through email. *fingers crossed*

For those who scored a great deal in these past two weeks, you might want to push your luck a little bit more.

Just call customer service. They're more than willing to send a code through email. *fingers crossed*

Where and when did you get your card? The customer service said that the promotion started on 7/23, only from stores listed in GeForce GTX GTX METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN Bundle | GeForce

and won't give me the code.

I see. Thanks for the info. I ordered the cards from bestbuy on 7/17 but...

One card is PNY GTX 980 and the other is plain reference Nivida GTX 980. They are still unopen box right now.

1) Do you think I can still get the code?

2) Do I need to open the box to provide some serial number to Nivida customer support?

One card is PNY GTX 980 and the other is plain reference Nivida GTX 980. They are still unopen box right now.

1) Do you think I can still get the code?

2) Do I need to open the box to provide some serial number to Nivida customer support?

1. Maybe.

2. No. You contact Best Buy and ask for a code, while referring them to the Nvidia promo page.

Are you planning to use both? I'd love to buy one from you.

1. Maybe.

2. No. You contact Best Buy and ask for a code, while referring them to the Nvidia promo page.

Uh why do best buy have the code? I thought they don't have anything to do with the promotion?

Are you planning to use both? I'd love to buy one from you.

The PNY GTX 980 is not for sale. The reference 980 is for sale. I am thinking about selling it on ebay/amazon or maybe craigslist. I am planning to sell for about 450, which i don't think u want to buy :)

Uh why do best buy have the code? I thought they don't have anything to do with the promotion?

It's part of the Nvidia deal, you bought an Nvidia/EVGA card so it's technically a bundled item with your purchase. You just have to claim it.

People have been receiving their codes from Newegg, and that is not even listed as one of their sponsors. It really wouldn't hurt to ask.

The PNY GTX 980 is not for sale. The reference 980 is for sale. I am thinking about selling it on ebay/amazon or maybe craigslist. I am planning to sell for about 450, which i don't think u want to buy :)

Would you sell it for a gtx msi 970 and $120?

EVGA is an authorized board partner. It's technically possible to receive a code if your purchase is still within the return period.

Looks like bestbuy does have the promotion. I called and I will be getting my codes within 24 hr via email :) *Finger crossed*

nvidia-geforce-metal-gear-solid-143170 - Best Buy

Would you sell it for a gtx msi 970 and $120?

Uh, no thanks. I would be doing extra work trying to sell your 970 :P

Yeah, They just didn't have the time to update it because their Code-Generating system was malfunctioning these past few weeks.

EDIT: @herman285, looks like the MGS V:TPP Codes are being distributed already! Did you get yours?

Also good to note are the extra included content:

post-11576-14495000633022_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, They just didn't have the time to update it because their Code-Generating system was malfunctioning these past few weeks.

EDIT: @herman285, looks like the MGS V:TPP Codes are being distributed already! Did you get yours?

Also good to note are the extra included content:

Yes i got my code from Best Buy and that was from calling a rep and i got the code next day! Thanks for your help!

I am planning to sell my code though ebay..

What are those extra content stuff? Could I still try to get those 'extra' content and sell it too? lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.