White Screen Of Death

First of all, I have an M17X R3 with a GTX 765M and am running Windows 10.

So I recently ran into an old problem where loading Windows with both my dedicated GPU and integrated audio turned on would cause a white screen to appear. This issue began to appear again (it used to happen in the past till I found a specific driver installation order) after trying out this IDT driver which would supposedly improve my integrated audio's performance. It then caused my computer to fail and so I deleted the new driver and tried to reinstall the old one in this order: Delete GPU drivers with Display Driver Uninstaller, install old integrated audio drivers by disabling dedicated GPU and using IGP instead, disable integrated audio and install graphics driver with driver enforcement disabled (because modified inf and list devices), and Reboot. However, my integrated card will now instead crash my computer less than a minute after logging in with a random color screen crash (as opposed to the old white screen crash while starting Windows)

What's going on?

• 1 month later...