Could G-Sync be enabled on a laptop driver from the functional leaked code from Jan?

emeraldnext

Can't find the article now, but there were two major sources for the fiasco/event - one, which apparently turned out to be fake and another by a tech website which thoroughly examined the current implementation, noting that low framerates resulted in a black screen alongside noting instability with the drivers they had installed - but, considering that sub-40 is unacceptable in my personal use case, this seems like an acceptable trade-off for the most part.

I post it specifically to this subforum owning a y500 with an overclocked screen - the idea's quite intrigued me as a more stable frametime while simultaneously eliminating screen tearing is an extremely tantalizing concept considering the frame-time inconsistencies of RTSS framerate capping + windowed borderless mode or the input latency of ingame vsync options.

Hi there i have similar question. I will buy P751ZM soon (AUO eDP) so this will work? I have read positive feedback from 17 inch ZM, MSI and Asus users but nothing about 15 inch ZM...